Just What the Doc ordered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manels1111 said:
Just cause you don't see pistols don't mean they ain't girls you have at least 5 days from the time you notice a definant ball/balls growing before any pollen starts droping. Actually it took my auto strain males two weeks after I noticed they were males to start dropping pollen.

jmo but don't jump the gun. Especially since your not doing 12/12 lighting yet some of those plants might just be taking awhile to show sex. Or did you switch to 12/12?

well, i noticed they were showing sex about 5 days ago, and they all have preflowers, just some of them look like the females ive identified but they dont have any pistils yet, im gonna give them a couple more days then they are gonna get the chop if they dont show.

Great looking grow there. But I'm wondering why you are so dedicated to chopping the late bloomers? Are you concerned about space? Otherwise I dont quite understand why you HAVE to chop 5 unsexed plants. Why cant they go into 12/12 with the others? Of course, you know your particular situation a lot better than I do. Good luck with the rest of the grow.

im not in 12/12, i dont want to force sex on the plants, then revert to veg. its all good tho, ive sexed all ten plants and 5/10 females arent bad.

also, my white widows are 5/10 female as well, not too bad i guess, here is a pic.

for web.JPG

well u got 10 females to budd then thats awasome good luck an have fun smokin that chonic.

yeah, im hoping for at least one pound with these ten girls, maybe more when i get my clones going!

Looking great JB. :aok: Your gonna have one nice jungle when it's all said and done. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great JB. :aok: Your gonna have one nice jungle when it's all said and done. ;)

ah yeah! by waiting to put into flower, i think im gonna have some super huge girls, besides, i am about to take clones that will be vegging for two months while this batch is flowering, should be getting some good looking buds, and hopefully big!

Awesome, JBonez!

I had 4/10 females with my latest grow :p

Next time, I'll start 20 seedlings..lol

Your plants are lookin great, bud...nice work!

Muddy Paws said:
Awesome, JBonez!

I had 4/10 females with my latest grow :p

Next time, I'll start 20 seedlings..lol

Your plants are lookin great, bud...nice work!

thanks, im gonna scrog the clones in four DWC buckets i made, then its game time, should have a yield comparable to the ten ladies with only four, cant wait for the results!

Ok, so ive got 8/10 in flower, keeping the other two in veg for mother plants to pull clones from.

Finished my flowering room and have 8 of them cooking right now. Now the fun part, more waiting. Hopefully the sativa dominant white ladies dont get too big!

enjoy the pics! Used a p/s canon, so forgive me if the white balance is off in the pics. One of them looks like im using a black light but i assure you im not, not quite sure how it happened.

12.jpg

4.jpg

13.jpg

17.jpg

Girls are looking very nice and healthy. Nice normal light greening on the soon to be bud spots.

What size is that flower room and is that a 1000w still? Just curious I think I ran into a little problems with not enough light for my girls late in flower.

manels1111 said:
What size is that flower room and is that a 1000w still? Just curious I think I ran into a little problems with not enough light for my girls late in flower.

It was supposed to be a 4x4x7, but after i built it and with the suction from the fan, its more like 3.8x3.3x7, but yeah, i bought another 1000w mh/hps, so they have all the light they need and more, no skimping here my friend!

plants are lookin good man, keep it up. i also just read about your hermie in the other topic, sorry about that.

Its all good, i got rid of it anyways, at least i know which plant was gonna produce hermie clones, he he. at least i shouldnt have to worry about anymore, all the rest of the plants are showing flowers just fine.

Latest posts

Back