Kaliman's Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way cool, what's the lighting you've got there? It looks like either CMH or mercury halide?

:heart: look at that Cheese:D

I need to stay home more often man..I miss all the good grows...is my bucket still ther? :48:

Nice one multifarious, you are doing me proud brother!:)

@leafminer Wow man, you got some high ambient temps your way?

You asked about the possibility of Nigerian genes in the genetics, well, I'm afraid not but they are simply an extremely bottlenecked bunch of Skunk#1 genes expressing the Exodus Cheese chemotype/resin profile in all pheno's.

I hope they turn out to your liking as the Cheese is a bit of a Marmite thing?

But 9 out of 10 stoner cats do prefer it?

Looking great there leaf and you mr multifartious you will never take my cheese crown from me without a fight
Lol
1gpw thats for the learners im after lots more on my 10 x plant cheese grow.
Rotflmao.
10 out or 10 stoner cats i know prefer this cheese over any other strain.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Looking great there leaf and you mr multifartious you will never take my cheese crown from me without a fight
Lol
1gpw thats for the learners im after lots more on my 10 x plant cheese grow.
Rotflmao.
10 out or 10 stoner cats i know prefer this cheese over any other strain.
T4

2011 might just be my year? :)

Lol dont talk nonsense multifartious check out Tommy Carruthers Scottish jeet kune do and thats how fast i am give or take so yes it would be fast ding ding round one christ the shows over and t4 is the winner.
Hey Rockster ive got a big fat belly lol i hope all comes ya way in 2011 dude ya deserve it.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Lol dont talk nonsense multifartious check out Tommy Carruthers Scottish jeet kune do and thats how fast i am give or take so yes it would be fast ding ding round one christ the shows over and t4 is the winner.
Hey Rockster ive got a big fat belly lol i hope all comes ya way in 2011 dude ya deserve it.
T4

Yeah Rockster, I'll second that.
As for the temps, it is usually around 27C at this time of year, but it can go up to 40C and down to 11C depending . . . crazy. That's why I don't use the grow room any more. Can't afford to air condition it!

Latest cheese pics. Everything good. Starting to think 'probably male/probably female' at this point. Like that one on the left . . . looks like it's going to be male. Not bothered - I want at least one male. Definitely will produce seed.
The pheno seems remarkably uniform, at this growth stage.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

Nice one leafminer, I'll be taking a seat for the Cheese ride if that's ok with you my trans oceanic pedigree chum? :)

This strain is in my wish list ... Mind if i grab a chair ?

Rockster said:
Nice one leafminer, I'll be taking a seat for the Cheese ride if that's ok with you my trans oceanic pedigree chum? :)
Absolutely! I am looking forward to this. I remember some skunk I got at the Merrymaker pub once (South Solihull - it was demolished) - I found myself unable to move from my place for about half an hour or more.

I wish I could get some help building my setup in the garage. As soon as that's complete, I'm popping some of these.

I'll say one thing - these certainly are able to stand up to extreme conditions. I think I will move half of them into the garden into direct sunlight. At least the ambient will be a bit lower.

DSCN1412.jpg

44.6c JESUS ITS HOT WHERE YOU LIVE LEAF LOOKING HEALTHY BTW.
T4

rad man, i got 9 cheese girls in goin now. im definetly interested in how yours turn out.

It was 29C inside the house even with the big swamp cooler running. I'm thinking of moving them outside. Maybe at least a couple. Just to see, to get a comparison. I've got a big fan shifting air through the GH but the sunlight is intense. It is so bright that even with medium shades on, if I try to look at the white gate or wall, my eyes start leaking tears. I could string some shade cloth overhead to provide a little bit of screening.

Rafghan said:
rad man, i got 9 cheese girls in goin now. im definetly interested in how yours turn out.

indoor or outdoor?

:ciao:

:watchplant:

take care and be safe

:48:

Latest posts

Back