Kaliman's Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I took the plunge and bought some Cheese#1 after following this thread. However, I was disappointed with the freebies, UFO #'s 1,2, and 3, fem. I would of hoped the selection would be more diversified.
I have made a promise of doing a trial run of some seeds for someone so I won't be able to do these until the fall.

niteshft said:
Well, I took the plunge and bought some Cheese#1 after following this thread. However, I was disappointed with the freebies, UFO #'s 1,2, and 3, fem. I would of hoped the selection would be more diversified.
I have made a promise of doing a trial run of some seeds for someone so I won't be able to do these until the fall.

Ya did get 2 packets of cheese#1 though I hope?

Yes I did, the 2 fer 1 special is still going on.

great journal leafminer. this strain looks like its gonna be great. good luck. im in!

Hey Staffy i can confirm its the dogs doo dahs compared to uk cheese in yeilds alone.
Same smell taste and stone yet all agree stronger even best mates have started to complain its too strong for their heads.
Lol
T4

Hey leaf those cheeses should be starting to throw their stink out now.
Hope alls well in the leaf house and garden.
T4

Well they are smelling really dankity dank! The only pheno which I am not keen on is the huge big one with like 6 internodes 1 foot apart! But the others look great. Let's see how long have these been in flower now . . . roughly end of April, OK they're about 4 weeks in. 10 week flowering you say . . . yeah another 6 weeks and these should be quite something!

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey Staffy i can confirm its the dogs doo dahs compared to uk cheese in yeilds alone.
Same smell taste and stone yet all agree stronger even best mates have started to complain its too strong for their heads.
Lol
T4

huh! has this strain been around awhile. when i was back in uk, my mate mainly only got kali mist. it was the best, alround . taste look smell high. i thought it was great and was the only strain this fella grew. everything i have seen and had (kali mist) over here in u.s, cant compare what so ever. have yet to have a decent kali here. my kali that i grew was probably the best, but still cant compare.
i think i might have to try this strain next, if i can get my fingers on these special beans.
green mojo for ur ladies mate

Your wish is my command . . . ;)
Just look at the ridiculous one. I think it came from the Ministry of Silly Plants. That one has already lost most of its big fans at 4 weeks into flower - turned yellow and dropped off.
These all started in 13 hours of daylight - it is now at 14 hours of light. Just looking at the photos I think I can smell them . . .

KC1.jpg

KC2.jpg

KC3.jpg

KC4.jpg

KC5.jpg

KC6.jpg

WOW, talk about stretch. Kind of spindle y lookin. The others look pretty good.

looking good leaf. that does look like a silly plant, lol.

Silly indeed leaf
lol
obviously sativa dominant that particular plant looking at the long thin leaves probably be way longer than 10 weeks on that one also.
I cannot advise as your growing outdoors in a way greenhouse and i do indoors and can keep plants to within my height restrictions.
Looking good on the whole dude.
T4

Fan leaves are going yellow and dropping off on all the plants now. What amazes me is the speed - from one day to the next I removed about 15 fans. They go yellow and droopy in hours, it seems.
Cheese experts, are you sure these are going to go 10 weeks? They are only a little over 4 weeks in and most of the fans are already gone on the biggest plant.

Just took two clones off #1. Put them under a 30W CFL 24 hrs, see if that does it.

Yes 10 weeks minimum what are you feeding them maybe this is the issue they could be getting underfed imo Leaf.
T4

Same as usual, I've been using MG Bloom 15-30-15 for years and years with good results. An old friend who grew cheese a lot in the NWUK told me "8 weeks". The plants seem healthy.

I think my present marleys cheese will only go 8 weeks tbh i cannot see them going another 5 weeks.
What i meant was if the fan leaves are falling off at that rate something isnt right.
Fyi cheese is a light-medium feeder i never go over 16cf 1.6ec.
If they seem healthy take no notice of what im saying leaf.
Lol
T4

Yes I noticed they won't take nearly as much as my indica doms.
One of the phenos isn't losing leaves but all the others are. It looks as if it's normal. I've clipped 4 clones from the one I like best, but whether they'll make it or not, no idea. They are pretty small.

I snipped a small lower bud and sun dried it during the day. Tried it last night. Was only enough to make a half, thin, spliff so I added some Domina. And smoked it all.
Big mistake.
Really, really strong stuff.

Latest posts

Back