Kaliman's Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for fun :D

KC1.jpg

KC2.jpg

KC3.jpg

I can smell that from here leaf looking nice and frosty.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey looking great leaf i said the exact same thing to my best friend a few days ago that uk weed is as good if not better than dutch stuff these days and ours isnt sparyed for profit by criminals.
Dont forget for max yeilds top/fim them 3-4 times and bend and bend again and again and you will be rewarded with maximum amounts come harvest time.
Im the top yeilder for this kalimans strain and put it down to my methods and the 'bob the builder bucket' which used to be refered to as a hempy but he is one sour assed senile ole bitter and twisted individual that i renamed the system.
Lol
T4

:holysheep: " I'm the top yielder for this Kaliman's strain" :holysheep:

He bluddy well is n' all! Honestly folks, Time4Plan-B has grown out more Cheese#1 than I have, the Rockster's Cheese as well, he's gotten the best out of these genetics and his topping 3 times and training is sage advice indeed
as he gets really high yields out of a bit of a scrawny plant if left to it's own devices and which I make no apology for as these are pure Exodus genetics, all derived from a single clone, it is what it is, which is pure Cheese in chemotype/resin profile but the branching structure does have something to be desired but Time4Plan-B has shown us how to work around that so big ups to ya bruv! :)

I've been a holder of the Suicide cheese clone for over a year now and have finished evaluating it and can defo say it'll be used in our upcoming strains and starting with a good femmed cheese.

I'll take 3-4 chosen Cheese#1 girls, reverse with STS and dust both Exodus and Suicide clones for pure Exodus and Suicide Cheese. :hubba:

But hey leaf mate, what's your up coming photo period, are you in the northern or southern hemisphere, as didn't you speak of a lengthening photoperiod?

My photoperiod is optimised for sativa. I'm at 11 hours in midwinter, and now at just under 14 hours. Max hours = 14.
What this means is that I can plant seed in winter and do a 12-12 grow, that tends to produce small single cola plants with a yield of about 2 oz each. In summer I tend to get a bit of veg going - 14 hours is just long enough to veg - and then in autumn when it goes below 13 hours it's flowering time.
I do have a grow room big enough for 6 plants but I dont use it because of the temps. Right now it's averaging 37C - 42C daily.
If I had unlimited outdoor space I'd be very interested in the huge pheno, I think it could produce a big crop if left to go to 12 ft tall or whatever.
I'm not really worried about Cheese yields. The quality makes up for it!

If you check out my latest 10 x kalimans cheese which were vegged for a couple of daze and placed into flower @ around the 6" mark and in smaller 6.5 litre pots my 'Im the top yeilder for this Kalimans strain crown' has somewhat slipped a little as they get chopped @ 8 weeks this friday and from the 10 x plants i dont expect over 5oz but what lovely looking buds they are.
I like quality over yeild anyday and over the last couple of days have seen whats on offer on the streets and it sure aint pretty weed.
Lol
T4

6 weeks into flower, now. 2-4 weeks left, depending.

cheese.jpg

mrbig.jpg

going well. suited to the ambient temps which have hardly dropped below 37C
I reckon that tall one is going to go 13 weeks at least.

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

Thats looking good Leaf considering your amazing high temps.
T4

Looking great ... Anyone know what is the EC value for this strain ? Is she a heavy feeder ?

A medium feeder maxing out @ 16cf ive gone to 18cf once and she didnt like it.
Tbh i always keep between 12-15cf and the plants love it.
T4

Oki ... I thought it was a heavy feeder but no. Thanks for the info :cool:

Mine are taking almost as much as the Dominas do. I can see it react immediately after a feed. Pretty happy with this grow. The tall pheno is going to go at least 13 weeks, it looks pure sativa.

You don't have values of EC/PPM/CF do you :rolleyes:.

All this because i would like to grow some cheese in a near future and i would like to know values ... Just that ... Each crazy with their own ideas :p.

She looks great. Real great.

Ah, sorry, bho, but I measure in spoons of blue powder . . . LOL

Went out to check today . . . hmm that sugar leaf looks brownish . . . rush off to get x45 device . . . amber trichs! Four plants are going amber. One still has too many new pistils, I will give it until next weekend, but it's harvest time for three of them!

Lol spoons of blue powder Leaf.
Looks like your going to be blitzed pretty soon now Leaf.
T4

The blue powder is only MG Bloom 15-30-15, not the stuff I did with the Dead in 1980... LOL. Yeah it is lookin good. It looks like 2 oz upward on average, say a half pound plus whatever the big haze pheno produces. That one is going 13 weeks at least. :holysheep: Where did THAT come from :afroweed: that's somewhat like the Nigerian I used to grow in Yiewsley, off the M4. Some interesting phenos in this lot! Fun! :hubba:

So it will be 2 days each to harvest and trim, that's a 1 week window and I think I called it just about right. I'll carry on with the haze type of course, it looks wonderful. Nice to have something so unusual. Useless for indoor of course.

So, overall, I am super pleased; the flower time is as good as most indicas, the yield is similar, the potency, well, I can only imagine... :hubba: and there's always a chance of finding an exciting pheno.

I'll submit a proper report later. Drying time estimated at 1 week. Nice and easy does it.

Latest posts

Back