Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Well its that time again to make a new journal
the grow is going to be a custom bread plant by
me and my bro its a mix of norther nights, kush,
and some sticky bud i had a while backits going to
be some weird mutt plant lol well hear are some pic
of the sprouts!! Peace out ill try to update the journal
atleast once a week peace

The pics

Picture_001.JPG

Picture_002.JPG

Picture_003.JPG

Picture_004.JPG

Picture_005.JPG

Picture_006.JPG

Picture_007.JPG

Picture_008.JPG

Picture_011.JPG

Picture_012.JPG

Picture_009.JPG

Picture_010.JPG

Any comments the last to pic are the stream
im growing next to the rest are the sprouts ;)

I had a plant next to a steam it was my best grow ever, i think the natural water realy helps the soil. i'll be watching with intrest. peace!
:48:

Hey good luck man, i dont know much about guerilla growing but i know that nothing beats the great outdoors for natural nutrient and water!...

Very cool.:cool: If only I could hike like when I was younger.:(

What month do you expect to harvest?

Here's to all females my freind.:heart:

Eman:ccc:

Guerilla growing no never its off my property but only 250 yard walk to my plants from my house and yes i love growing next to my stream would never do nothing different last year I had 4 females harvest at that creek 2 wear like 6 1/2 feet tall and 2 wear smaller and bushy and 16 at my local lake but alot of them had seeds some male some wear i guess wasnt mine tho knew wear everyone was GPS yup yup someone else had to be growing their to or something well this plant is going to be pretty nice i mean NL+K was sweet cant wait to see what NL+K+?=??????? yup yup only time will tell what sould i bread with it now I got some really good stuff i got to day from my good buddy who grows it he tells me all this sick stuff about stuff he breeds and man the stuff is so good but he wont let me come check out his grow he is kinda parinod and he wont even let me come to his house he always comes and chills at my place I hope he shows me it one day well who eles is in on the 16oz plastic cup im in growing outside tho ill be the last one finshed oh well yeah and ill have pic of the 16oz cup grow up in this thread tomarrow peace

A little update for you all my plants are growing
fine hear are some pics their are 3 of them right
now

Picture_001.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

yeah im thinking about startin some more plants today of this stuff
i got from my buddy the other day well ill try to keep it more up to date
like every week or so and thanks for the comments peace

Hey kindbud those girls (hopefully) look great man look like they are in a great area good luck with them. be back soon to check up on them lol peace

lol yeah they are growing faster then wear i had my plants last year
i think they like being closer to the creek i was thinking about planting
some on the creek bed ill get a pic tommarow to show you what i mean
but i think the would get washes away next heavey rain we get look at
my first pics i posted and the very last pic next to the big tree is wear im
thinking about puting the ones im germinating now

Kindbud said:
lol yeah they are growing faster then wear i had my plants last year
i think they like being closer to the creek i was thinking about planting
some on the creek bed ill get a pic tommarow to show you what i mean
but i think the would get washes away next heavey rain we get look at
my first pics i posted and the very last pic next to the big tree is wear im
thinking about puting the ones im germinating now
you talking about the big tree on the right bottom? looks like it would be a good spot. you could put some rock around the area so it will help prevent it from washing away. i will check tomorrow for those pics . peace

yeah thats the one after i get off of work tommarow ill go mix up some soil and do that rock thing that was a good idea man yeah but that creek gets really high sometimes hear i edited that pic check it out here it is it shows wear they will be at RED= Rocks to make the barrier BLUE=wear the plants will be (2 of them)
BROWN= the dirt i will replace

Picture_010.jpg

Kindbud said:
yeah thats the one after i get off of work tommarow ill go mix up some soil and do that rock thing that was a good idea man yeah but that creek gets really high sometimes hear i edited that pic check it out here it is it shows wear they will be at RED= Rocks to make the barrier BLUE=wear the plants will be (2 of them)
BROWN= the dirt i will replace
does the water get up higher than that tree? maybe move it back a little as long as it dont flood much it would be like flushing ur plants right lol. one good thing wont have to water them much there lol. i think they might grow great there. cant wait to what the out come of them will be.

sometimes not alot tho probly maybe only like once a year im going
to use alot of rocks and tree branches i think they will befine hay i all
ready have three plants and a few more going in another spot up stream
a little ill get pic and show you wear and ill put up pic of the barrier peace

Got some more pics of wear the rest of my plants are going to be and im only growing 4 more plants so i only need to of these places which ones do you think are the best? i got a pic of the seeds i started germinating yesterday to well check out the pics and tell me which ones look the best i think the 2nd and 3rd pics are going to be the places i plant the 4 ones the RED X are wear they are going to be peace out ill update on the big plants friday and give a update on my sprouts if they are up by friday if not then monday then ill get some pics of them for yall peace out guys im going to smoke a bowl

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Hey kind bud. i kinda lke the look of the 2nd photograph, ... purely because it looks nice and sunny. Wouldn't mind being there myself now :)

Kindbud said:
Got some more pics of wear the rest of my plants are going to be and im only growing 4 more plants so i only need to of these places which ones do you think are the best? i got a pic of the seeds i started germinating yesterday to well check out the pics and tell me which ones look the best i think the 2nd and 3rd pics are going to be the places i plant the 4 ones the RED X are wear they are going to be peace out ill update on the big plants friday and give a update on my sprouts if they are up by friday if not then monday then ill get some pics of them for yall peace out guys im going to smoke a bowl
hey bro hows it going? well i would say that the second and third look great. BUt i think u should do all three spots lol all those seeds u have there and ur only doing four more:eek: hows the other plants doing? hey u know once they get going real nice that i could camp up there and harvest them for u lol.

Hike hahaha nope all i have to walk from my back door is about 250-500 yards to my plants and the big ones are doing fine and im acualty going to put plants in all the other spots ill try to get some more pics tommarow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back