Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brouli said:
hahahah you so romatic :)

all my plants get is fan noise :)

Good luck my brother i hope everything will work for you

PS i meant box like the one you ship stuff in .

oh ok yeah i thought about that im just going to let them grow their make it and yeah i like playin my gutar to my plants lol fan noise but a radio in their lol i would but hey whatever

DLtoker said:
Ah, you're starting early! Good to see it man. Have fun with the babies.

yeah started like 4 weeks ago ill be geting more pic monday peace

Whats been up guys my plants are all grow great except for my biggest one which dose not look so good it is pics 8,9 and 10 hear are some pic of the big ones

;).jpg

;)1.jpg

;)2.jpg

;)3.jpg

;)4.jpg

;)5.jpg

;)7.jpg

;)8.jpg

;)9.jpg

;)10.jpg

;)11.jpg

Hear are some pic of the 5 newest babyts which sprouted a few days ago the white spots are wear their was water on the leaves cuz it rained last night

;)12.jpg

;)13.jpg

;)14.jpg

;)15.jpg

;)16.jpg

Hear are two pics of plants that a planted at the beach but moved them back to my house they have really tight nodes like one of the is like 2 inches and already has 3 nodes think it was cuz of the climate it was in or something

;)17.jpg

;)18.jpg

Maybe an animal urinated on it!!! Ha. Seriously, I have no idea. If it starts happening with other leaves start to worry. Looks great other than that man.

stoney said it was the cold temps that we got last weekend im going to snip off the screveled up leave i had in my hand this one pic below

;)8.jpg

A little update for anyone watchin my grow Im staring about 15 plants of this bud i got today and this stuff i had last week im going to germinate them tonight and get the soil ready for them tommarrow and ill get pics of the babys and the ones from the beach and the bigger ones and the one that i had to snip the leaf off she looks a little beter look for the update and pics sometime tommarow peace

Lookin good kindbud, other than that screwed leaf lol, sure it will be fine!, just out of interest how can you grow plants at a beach?!

riz... he's growing the plants on the beach of a creak... like on the bank not on a beach where the ocean is... he stated that back in the beginning... haha ... kindbud... your plants are doing great... your yield is gonna be huge if you do yeild... started them girls early so they get longer veg time? they are gonna be huge.. can't wait to see them in august well i'll keep an eye and see whats up... peace

Ah, nice. More plants is always a fun thing. Especially outside where the light and room is nothing hard to come by!

emptypackofcigs said:
riz... he's growing the plants on the beach of a creak... like on the bank not on a beach where the ocean is... he stated that back in the beginning... haha ... kindbud... your plants are doing great... your yield is gonna be huge if you do yeild... started them girls early so they get longer veg time? they are gonna be huge.. can't wait to see them in august well i'll keep an eye and see whats up... peace

No im growing my plants on a bank of a stream about 5 to 6 feet away from the stream (fresh water) but i got 5 plants at the beach and i took 2 home from the beach cuz they have really thight nodes but yeah i like to put them out early so they get nice and big before harvest time me to well im postin some more pic in a min check them out peace

the_riz said:
Lookin good kindbud, other than that screwed leaf lol, sure it will be fine!, just out of interest how can you grow plants at a beach?!

LOL yeah i snipped it off tho and it looks alittle better and you can grow plants at the beach i got 3 their i only check on them on the weekends that i go their their are 3 i think and all y ou have to do is mix some dirt
in with the sandi wouldnt grow right on the beach jsut by the dunes and wild vegation welll check out the pic

DLtoker said:
Ah, nice. More plants is always a fun thing. Especially outside where the light and room is nothing hard to come by!

yeah lots of plants lol i already have 10 whats 10 more lol yeah got lots of space over 42 acers around me that i can use then a lake a 10 min walk threw the woods !

well hears a little update their growing fine againhear are some pic of the big ones and the seeds that are germin

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Hear are some pics of the sprouts they are growing great except for one weird looking one

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

How much of your own soil do you use for each plant? I guess what I'm asking is how did you prepare the soil.

DLtoker said:
How much of your own soil do you use for each plant? I guess what I'm asking is how did you prepare the soil.
I use my own compost part poting soil part wood rot/nice rich black dirt found under old roting longs and part nute supplement and part perlite sometimes i usally prepared it in the winter to give the compost and wood rot more time to rot i mix it all in a wheel barrow and then dig holes etc

read this it will tell you all about how to make rich compost/soil was found on http://www.compostguide.com/

Why Make Compost?
Compost is one of nature's best mulches and soil amendments, and you can use it instead of commercial fertilizers. Best of all, compost is cheap. You can make it without spending a cent. Using compost improves soil structure, texture, and aeration and increases the soil's water-holding capacity. Compost loosens clay soils and helps sandy soils retain water. Adding compost improves soil fertility and stimulates healthy root development in plants. The organic matter provided in compost provides food for microorganisms, which keeps the soil in a healthy, balanced condition. Nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus will be produced naturally by the feeding of microorganisms, so few if any soil amendments will need to be added.

Most gardeners have long understood the value of this rich, dark, earthy material in improving the soil and creating a healthful environment for plants. Understanding how to make and use compost is in the public interest, as the problem of waste disposal climbs toward a crisis level. Landfills are brimming, and new sites are not likely to be easily found. For this reason there is an interest in conserving existing landfill space and in developing alternative methods of dealing with waste. Don't throw away materials when you can use them to improve your lawn and garden! Start composting instead.

Our hands our being forced to deal creatively with our own yard waste, as one by one, cities are refusing to haul off our leaves and grass clippings. About one third of the space in landfills is taken up with organic waste from our yards and kitchens, just the type of material that can be used in compost. With a small investment in time, you can contribute to the solution to a community problem, while at the same time enriching the soil and improving the health of the plants on your property.

Want the super quick version of how to make compost? Visit our Composting Tips page.

The Compost Decomposition Process
Compost is the end product of a complex feeding pattern involving hundreds of different organisms, including bacteria, fungi, worms, and insects. What remains after these organisms break down organic materials is the rich, earthy substance your garden will love. Composting replicates nature's natural system of breaking down materials on the forest floor. In every forest, grassland, jungle, and garden, plants die, fall to the ground, and decay. They are slowly dismantled by the small organisms living in the soil. Eventually these plant parts disappear into the brown crumbly forest floor. This humus keeps the soil light and fluffy.

Humus is our goal when we start composting. By providing the right environment for the organisms in the compost pile, it is possible to produce excellent compost. We usually want to organize and hasten Mother Nature's process. By knowing the optimum conditions of heat, moisture, air, and materials, we can speed up the composting process. Besides producing more good soil faster, making the compost faster creates heat which will destroy plant diseases and weed seeds in the pile.

Compost Materials
Almost any organic material is suitable for a compost pile. The pile needs a proper ratio of carbon-rich materials, or "browns," and nitrogen-rich materials, or "greens." Among the brown materials are dried leaves, straw, and wood chips. Nitrogen materials are fresh or green, such as grass clippings and kitchen scraps.

Mixing certain types of materials or changing the proportions can make a difference in the rate of decomposition. Achieving the best mix is more an art gained through experience than an exact science. The ideal ratio approaches 25 parts browns to 1 part greens. Judge the amounts roughly equal by weight. Too much carbon will cause the pile to break down too slowly, while too much nitrogen can cause odor. The carbon provides energy for the microbes, and the nitrogen provides protein.

Leaves represent a large percentage of total yard waste. If you can grind them in a gas or electric chipper shredder or mow over them, they will reduce in size making them easier to store until you can use them in the pile, and they will decompose faster - an issue with larger leaves. They are loaded with minerals brought up from the tree roots and are a natural source of carbon. A few leaf species such as live oak, southern magnolia, and holly trees are too tough and leathery for easy composting. Avoid all parts of the black walnut tree as they contain a plant poison that survives composting. Eucalyptus leaves can be toxic to other plants. And avoid using poison oak, poison ivy, and sumac.

To continue reading to to that web site

hey guys i just found my cf card so ill get some pic this afternoon around 4:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back