Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hears a little update the plants are getting bigger and bigger i have 5 sprouts ill get pic when they get big well hears a few pic of the big ones hope their girls!!

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

:joint: Good luck with your grow!!!!!

Stunzeed..

Thanks man ill be putting up more pic tommarrow of the babys
that came up on monday their are 12345 babys and 3 bigger ones

I will be WATCHING YOU :)

hay man how you doing
good luck man lokk very interesting Good luck again mate

hahahhahaha watch me then lol ill get some more pic for yall to check out tommarow i got a big problem tho and i dont know what to do about it its been hot i mean 60's to 80's for the past 2 weeks or so and before that 50's to high 60's but this weekend its suppost to get down to the high twentys at night and then on monday the temps are going to go back up
to lows in the 50's and the highs in the high 70's think my plants will be ok the big ones are to big to put 2 or 3 litter bottles over them any ideas or do you think they will shake off the cold peace out i hope they will be fine im going to start to update more often to keep you all updated i mean like ever 3 days or so peace out

Kindbud said:
hahahhahaha watch me then lol ill get some more pic for yall to check out tommarow i got a big problem tho and i dont know what to do about it its been hot i mean 60's to 80's for the past 2 weeks or so and before that 50's to high 60's but this weekend its suppost to get down to the high twentys at night and then on monday the temps are going to go back up
to lows in the 50's and the highs in the high 70's think my plants will be ok the big ones are to big to put 2 or 3 litter bottles over them any ideas or do you think they will shake off the cold peace out i hope they will be fine im going to start to update more often to keep you all updated i mean like ever 3 days or so peace out
hey kindbud everything looks like its going great man im lucky i dont have anything out side right now its cold and rainy here and is suposed to snow tomorrow night wich sux have a great night bro and sweet plants grow on lol peace

yeah lol in my state in the mountains is supost to get some snow possably i think the plants will be fine atleast the big ones lol knock on wood ill update the grow tommarow with pic of the sproutlings peace out im out for the night

wow looking good, i can't wait to see the results

no their is no way its going to snow it better not it said on the news only in the mountains and high elevations their was a chance of snow i leave in the carolinas so yeah i think that one snow we had this year was the only one but if it dose snow ill remember that ill probly put somethin beter over them if it snows tho like a small trash can or like a 5 gallon bucket but i doubt it will snow well peace out

It looks just lovely..a lil yellow @ the top though..is it just me, or do outdoor plants sorta hang/droop down mroe than indoors?

It looks just lovely..a lil yellow @ the top though..is it just me, or do outdoor plants sorta hang/droop down mroe than indoors?
could it be because it was in a dome? drooping i mean

their is only one that is a little yellow they wear all in domes when they wear little but i took them off they really arn drooping its cuz i had just watered them and the leaves had water on them thats why i think they look like they wear drooping well ill put more pic of the big ones and the sprouts tommarow peace

make a carton box with clear top[ (bottom ) and put over them in cold days iv hear that make a few degree diference . its worth of try my brother saw being done before .

carton box pic like a 2 litter bottle but bigger?? im just going to lwet them ride it out i have faith in them and they will make it!!! i love my plants man i spent like 2 hours sitting them plsying my gutar to them i think they like it lol

hahahah you so romatic :)

all my plants get is fan noise :)

Good luck my brother i hope everything will work for you

PS i meant box like the one you ship stuff in .

Lookin Good Kindbuddd Keep It Up Brotha. Check Out My Grow Man Tell Me What You Think

Ah, you're starting early! Good to see it man. Have fun with the babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back