Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hears a update on the bigg ones pic #2,3,4,5 are the biggest one which is showing some signs of a female i got my fingers crossed lol #1 is another one and #6,7 are another big one ill update them spouts and the big ones and the ones from the transplants from the beach and the new sprouts planted monday if they pop up on by 4-20 peace

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

glad to see that the ladies are doing good looks like they are loving it out there:D peace:bolt:

yup yup getting bigger and bigger and ill get them updates on 4-20-07 if im not to stoned lol

hey man whats the deal with the bottles?

Im going to have to start my plants outside and i really dont want to have to worry about transfering. What do i do just put a bottle over the sprout and spray water up in there?

the bottles are to protect the sprouts when their little and no you dont have to use the 2 litter bottles i wouldnt use the bottle for gurrila growing!

Alright thanks. You think ill be alright just tossing em in a hole filled one half with natural soil and one half with potting soil?

yeah thats what i do mix the natural soil and then mix some good soil into it sometimes

oh i have 10 ilready growin and i planted like 10-15 on monday lol im going to have a bunch lol im probly not growing anymore by my house this year to the lake we go lol

well guys ill be updatin the grow this afternoon ill take pics af all the plant peace out and check for the update this afternoon around about 6

Hears the update guys check them out their getting pretty big and so are the sprouts ill take some pics of the sprouts and some more of the big ones on friday oh yeah look at the first one and tell me what you thin is wrong with it

Hears Kayla The second biggest looking nice and green gettin bigger and bigger

Picture_001.jpg

Picture_002.jpg

Hears Lizzy The thrid biggest the rest are still sprouts gettin their 3 leaved leafs

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

haahhahaaha i like nameing my plants lol im startin like 10 more tommarow and yeah what do yall think about the big ones?

what is your feeding regimen for that big one? Any different than the others?

no ifeed them all about the same i think its over ferted tho cuz my bro came over and looked at it when i was gone thrusday friday saturday and sunday night last week so i think he over ferted it i flushed the soil out

Over fert was my diagnosis too. You have a heck of a lot more experience than I do so, I am probably preaching to the choir but remember, less is more. Looking great man.

hi great grow man i was thinkin of outdoors this summer too for ones i cant fit in my room how what did u use how many times did u water it everyday every couple of days .are u flowering urs because i think u may be able to flower it by just b y putting a cardboard box over it for 12 hours .not sure i know i have some in veg in my grow room i got a personal refrigerater i turned off put my neville and hawiann in after 12 hours of light got a spare echo pump i put in there close it up the plants are doin fine without the air at night as long as my pumps on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back