Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your holding out!

go get us some pics you no shoes wearing treehugger :headbang: :D

ya where are the updated pics:mad: lol just messing with ya lol. hey the long weekend is close have he tent ready for ur back yard :D might need to pick some branches off for marshmallows lol well i will be back soon and there better be some pics lmao JK peace bro

hey KB whats up man wheres the up dates? ur slacking:eek: lmao hows it going bro hope alls well peace

lol my bad guys sorry for not updating in so long lol they are getting really big tho lol ill try to get some pics next week monday ill get pics ok guys lol sorry i wasnt home all last week and i have been pretty busy this week with the how court thing and concerler thing and having to take a piss test in the middle of next month my sept grandma being in the hospital and my grandpa not doing so go etc well whats today thursday i might just get some pics tommarow when i get up cause im going to see my grandpa tommarow afternoon and wont be back till sunday night so yeah ill try to get some pics tommarow if its possable

allgrownup said:
your holding out!

go get us some pics you no shoes wearing treehugger :headbang: :D

lol im a counrty boy i dont need no shoes to walk threw the woods lol and im far from a tree hugger lol i hunt fish cut down trees burn them etc lol and im not holding out just been busy lol ill try to get some pics tommarow if not tommarow then diffently on monday

kindbud my friend i hope when you say cut down trees n burn them your talking about mary jane.. you know we need our bigger ones:eek: !

the_riz said:
kindbud my friend i hope when you say cut down trees n burn them your talking about mary jane.. you know we need our bigger ones:eek: !

lol, its true though.

pic of me standin next to 2 of my plants

Picture_065.jpg

Picture_066.jpg

Picture_067.jpg

hears the big one and im just a little concerned about the leaves??? should i trim them off???

Picture_068.jpg

Picture_069.jpg

Picture_071.jpg

Watch for the finger prints man...

Not a good thing when problems start with the newer growth... It could be something like iron or straight nute lockout. Not really sure. Save the leaves for now. They are still working.

N could also be locking out P too???

DLtoker said:

Not a good thing when problems start with the newer growth... It could be something like iron or straight nute lockout. Not really sure. Save the leaves for now. They are still working.

man i hope thats not it what is the finger prints???

DLtoker said:

like maybe im using to high of a nitrogen fert??? cuz if so thats what it is these ferts i got now are really really high in n like 35-14-10 or something like that could that be it if so what could i do to stop it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back