Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hears some pics of lizzy

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

hears the two ones fro the beach that need names the first 2 pics is one of them the other 3 pics is the other one

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

DLtoker said:
All I know is I want to take lizzy home and marry 'er ;).

lol NO!!! THEIR ALL MINE LOL lizzy is really short and bushy Brittany is tall and skinny lol and Kayla is kinda short and wide lol

LOL what do yall think guys that is all of my plants yup yup thier is 10 of them and thats all i want

oh and im looking for names for the 7 unnamed plant any reconmendations welcome!!!

YEA KB they komeing along nicely, how many u got goin??? well it dont matter cause when it time youll have more then enough to hold u over.. GL homie..I'll be smokeing for ya

looking nice KB, cheers for lookin in on me. have you got a book of girls names handy lol. maybe beatrice or winafred something sh*t but female lol.

how tall is brittany, she looks skinny (sativa?) lizzy and kayla doin ok to. i think youll forget 10 names especially when ya stoned. youll be putting pictures of lizzy up and calling her brittany lol.

keep up the good work my friend

their is 10 i think and yeah that will hold me over pretty nice lets do some math 10 plants making the minimum of 3 oz thats 3x10=30 30/16= about 2 lb 30oz smokeing a half to a oz a week thats any wear from 30-60 weeks = 8 months to a year and 3 months but idk im going to be giving some to my bros and my buddys all i really want is about a lb but hey idc lol

85cannabliss said:
looking nice KB, cheers for lookin in on me. have you got a book of girls names handy lol. maybe beatrice or winafred something sh*t but female lol.

how tall is brittany, she looks skinny (sativa?) lizzy and kayla doin ok to. i think youll forget 10 names especially when ya stoned. youll be putting pictures of lizzy up and calling her brittany lol.

keep up the good work my friend

brittany is about up to my neck about now few more inches and she will be over my head lol shes getting big and idk what strains or kinds they are and i can remember 10 names lol ill put lables on them lol and no cuz lizzy looks different from brittany lol i can remember which is which lol

Lookin reall good man,keep up the good work and watch out for animals man. One main prob i had when i grew outdoors was bugs and deer, fuckin hate deer so much! But your babies look good,.

:stoned: Awesome.. simply awesome grow lol

I really dont know what to say with regards to naming them.. it really has to be a personal thing, or no name at all!..

lookin forward to seeing them when there above your head.. grow em tall and bushy my friend!

I say the first set of unnamed should be Beth and the 2nd set should be Jane

These plants are soooo beautiful.

Rocker420 said:
Lookin reall good man,keep up the good work and watch out for animals man. One main prob i had when i grew outdoors was bugs and deer, fuckin hate deer so much! But your babies look good,.

thanks for hte kind words rocker yeah i got a food plot for the deer about 25 to 50 yards away so they would rather go eat the clovers and weat and soy beans then my plants lol their not babys their women lol

the_riz said:
:stoned: Awesome.. simply awesome grow lol

I really dont know what to say with regards to naming them.. it really has to be a personal thing, or no name at all!..

lookin forward to seeing them when there above your head.. grow em tall and bushy my friend!
thanks for the kind words too man lol yeah im going to come up with some names pretty soon lol i will and you will see them when they get over my head ill give brittany another 2 weeks and she will be over my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back