Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomad said:
I say the first set of unnamed should be Beth and the 2nd set should be Jane

These plants are soooo beautiful.

lol thanks man yes they are beautiful!!! and i will take them names to!!

The Names Are In!!!

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

You growing any known sativa? Jane looks like she could be..

They are looking good man, how much full sun do they get in a day?

the_riz said:
You growing any known sativa? Jane looks like she could be..

nope nope their all just bagseed of the bud i get i know one of them was that mixed plant that my bro and me came up with but i cant remember which one lol

Nomad said:
They are looking good man, how much full sun do they get in a day?
Why??? I really dont know ive never sat back their all day lol i say atleast 7 or 8

Oh and isnt the difference between the sativa and indicas the leaves and how tall the plants get and how bushy they are if so i could probly tell what all of them all meaning sativa or indica

yeah, sativa leaves are a lot thinner and indica leaves are fat.. Sativas also do grow bigger than indica strains, i think there dominantly outdoor plants although you can grow them inside.

so yeah, lookin at your pics id say jane is sativa or at least sativa indica mix.. either way its gonna be good bud... mmmm sativa's make my mouth water lol

Paige!!! Now that brings back some memories. Hahaha. That plant is going to turn out to be a mean female or it definitely isn't a Paige.:eek:

Kindbud said:
Why??? I really dont know ive never sat back their all day lol i say atleast 7 or 8

I was just wondering because they seem to get a lot more sun than mine do in the woods, mine get about 5 hours maximum, and the rest is filtered light. They are growing really fast so they must be getting a lot.

Yeah you can get some monsteres with sativa plants. I had a friend that had one get about 7 feet tall once. Most of the time I like the sativa high better unless I am just really wanting to be lazy. I'll grow any of em tho I dont care lol

allgrownup said:
wow....i love seeing outdoor nature grows. awesome man.
thanks man yeah i love growing outside back in my woods so the plants can be wear they belong back in the woods ******* up the suns rays lol

DLtoker said:
Paige!!! Now that brings back some memories. Hahaha. That plant is going to turn out to be a mean female or it definitely isn't a Paige.:eek:

lol i hope so lol what kind of memories??? lol :)

Nomad said:
I was just wondering because they seem to get a lot more sun than mine do in the woods, mine get about 5 hours maximum, and the rest is filtered light. They are growing really fast so they must be getting a lot.

Yeah you can get some monsteres with sativa plants. I had a friend that had one get about 7 feet tall once. Most of the time I like the sativa high better unless I am just really wanting to be lazy. I'll grow any of em tho I dont care lol

lol ill grow any of them to as long as its a marijuana plant lol and idk they probly get alot of sun light im just no siting back their all day to see how much lol

Oh yes! I love to see a fellow outdoor grow. Take all your HPS you want, you cant beat the sun!! :D They are looking mighty good my friend.

what is that a 256? 302? in that mustang? sick man... i have a 68 camaro almost done with restoration... its got a 350 with a cool air intake 396 racing cam turbo500 tranny with 393 gears in the rear... my brother said i should put a ford 9inch rear end but i like the 393's anyways your grow is going great... good luck with the harvest... any sexes yet?

KB, i give u till July or early augest and i think thoses ladies will be some jolly green giants. Keep um looking good

emptypackofcigs said:
what is that a 256? 302? in that mustang? sick man... i have a 68 camaro almost done with restoration... its got a 350 with a cool air intake 396 racing cam turbo500 tranny with 393 gears in the rear... my brother said i should put a ford 9inch rear end but i like the 393's anyways your grow is going great... good luck with the harvest... any sexes yet?

302 small block stroked and bored out makes a **** load of torque jumps the back tires off the ground and no sexs yet HOPEFULLY SOON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back