Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hears some pics of kayla

Picture_065.jpg

Picture_066.jpg

Picture_067.jpg

hears some pics of lizzy think shes startin to flower idk tryed to get a close up didnt work to well on my old camrea

Picture_073.jpg

Picture_074.jpg

Picture_076.jpg

Picture_077.jpg

oh yeah them pics are a few days old like i took them on friday ill get some more pics in a few days

looking real good....i dont think it the right time of year for them to flower yet...i might be wrong cause im an amatuer grower.

They might be trying to flower if you started them inside, but I don't think you did. Who knows? I've seen stranger things happen.

yeah for real idk she looks like she is but idk and yeah i think i started her inside but only for like a week idk we will see as time passes

SWEET! Looking Good! Just curious, how is "Emily" doing? Not that I am showing any favorites? lol!

Awesome man!!! They are loving everything you are throwing at them. I'm glad you didn't get rid of them so keep it going!

heyy KB ,,, Imagine was written and performed only by John Lennon, not the whole beatles group. Just to let u no. its a GREAT song. Niceee plants by the way.

they are lookin awesome man congratulations !!! i was gone for a while but im back , once again they look awesome

P.S how are you brother ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back