Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your grow is lookin great KB.... can't wait to see those pretty white hairs......

oh....and Lennon was a solo artists as well as Lennon/Yoko as well as the beatles.............and Lennon was always my fav. beatle

All we are sayyyyyyyyyyyy in...............

brouli said:
they are lookin awesome man congratulations !!! i was gone for a while but im back , once again they look awesome

P.S how are you brother ?

im doing fine why wear you gone???

rollingstoned77 said:
F U , your plants , and the BEATLES !!!!!

hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!

your not welcome to look at my grow journal so get off of my *** journal and dont look at it

oh yeah just to give yall a little update we had some weird weather!!!!!!!! yesterday aka HAIL about the size of hhhhhuuuuummmm about half the size of marbles i checked on my plants after words had a few leaves fall off a few of them and on fell over so i put it back up right am going to get pics right now so ill be back in a few with pics

Hears a solo pic of Jane

Picture_070.jpg

Hears some pics of kayla she fought the storm and is fine!!! toke a pic of the secondary growth

Picture_074.jpg

Picture_075.jpg

Picture_076.jpg

Hears some pics of lizzy the one i think is budding tryed to get a close up i need to get my bros camrea tho

Picture_080.jpg

Picture_081.jpg

Picture_082.jpg

Picture_083.jpg

really nice grow.....your plants have longer stems and less leaves than mine....its probably because they are in the woods instead out in the open where they can receive the most sunlight.....as for the plant thats getting eaten, its probably caterpillars, I would use sevin dust or whatever they call it.

:holysheep: Dude, I am so jealous of your crop. Everything is looking great and it's right in your back yard almost. Awesome hook-up!!!:lama:

(I love the new smiles BTW. Haha)

yusukeshonen said:
really nice grow.....your plants have longer stems and less leaves than mine....its probably because they are in the woods instead out in the open where they can receive the most sunlight.....as for the plant thats getting eaten, its probably caterpillars, I would use sevin dust or whatever they call it.

thanks man yeah idk im really not that conserned about it a few of the big ones had bug probs to and their fine now not a big fan of pesticides

DLtoker said:
:holysheep: Dude, I am so jealous of your crop. Everything is looking great and it's right in your back yard almost. Awesome hook-up!!!:lama:

(I love the new smiles BTW. Haha)

lol thanks man and yeah the smilies are alsome lol and why are you jealous you got your own grow man lol and yeah its a very very short walk i mean 75 to 100 yards off my back yard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back