Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the_riz said:
Man Kayla is looking lovely i gotta say, flourishing, glad they survived the cold spot, we had one outside for a week for various reasons, damaged as hell lol.. gonna take a few weeks to recover i think. nice to see yours are lookin so fresh! lol

yeah Kayla's the looks the best but brittany the biggest shes about waist high and kaylas about knee high ill get some more pics this afternoon and yeah all the seeds i planted havent sprouted yet

Hears a bunch of pics of Brittany i tryed to take a pic of me beside it but yeah kinda hard all by youself well you can kinda se that shes waist high well hear are some pics

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

Picture_009.jpg

Picture_010.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

Picture_012.jpg

Hears Lizzy shes weird i keep feedin her but some of her still stays that same light green color i think that its just the way shes suppost to look Idk

Picture_013.jpg

Picture_014.jpg

Hears the 2 from the beach that i took home their startin to grow really fast! and they do not have names any idears guys i will name them after members of MP if they request it ;) well hears some pics the first pic is the smaller one and the 3rd and 4th pics are the bigger one

Picture_019.jpg

Picture_021.jpg

Picture_022.jpg

Hears some pics of all the sprouts i have ill wait for them to get bigger to give them names! the first and second pics are a pic of the biggest and nices sprout!! then the rest follows.....

Picture_024.jpg

Picture_025.jpg

Picture_015.jpg

Picture_016.jpg

Picture_017.jpg

Picture_018.jpg

Picture_023.jpg

Burner420 said:
lookin nice bro keep it up !!!!!
yeah man i will i just updated it some more with all the sprouts i have growin right now i can wait till august and october lol i started savin up glass jars yesterday i already have 3 lol im going to need alot more lol

awsome i just got mine goin saterday ill start journal in a week or so cant wait my self !!!!

I think you could probably expect more than 2 lbs with that many outdoor plants. Figure each one is going to grow to a 5-7+ foot monster. Looking really good KB.

kindbud man these are lookin great, your one with like, light green leaves looks really underfed lol.. and thats weird considering you keep feeding it!.. man our clone looked like that when we got it inside.. had a bunch more retard leaves aswel lol..

cant wait till later this year when we start seeing some flowering goin on ;)

yeah their are atleast 12 plants i think lol and yeah i was just sayin over 2 pounds cuz just averaging 3 oz per plant which would be 2.5 pounds but yeah i think each plant will produce over 3 im just say thats least amount lol yeah most of them will be 5 to 7 feet tall sept for brittany i have a hunch that shes going to be the biggest dont know why lol

the_riz said:
kindbud man these are lookin great, your one with like, light green leaves looks really underfed lol.. and thats weird considering you keep feeding it!.. man our clone looked like that when we got it inside.. had a bunch more retard leaves aswel lol..

cant wait till later this year when we start seeing some flowering goin on ;)

lol yeah i cant wait to and i cant wait to see what kind of bud lizzy puts out i think shes just a hog tho lol im going to feed her again tommarow but hey shes growin fine no reason to be concerned yet lol knock on wood lol

i hate to say it but you should top it if thier are people that go there. You'll have more bud sites and they are stretching for light too but that what the minus of outdoor is but still an excellent grow man keep it up

herbman said:
i hate to say it but you should top it if thier are people that go there. You'll have more bud sites and they are stretching for light too but that what the minus of outdoor is but still an excellent grow man keep it up

nah their not that stretchy and yeah this years grow is looking good and what are you talking about you should top it if their are people that go their?? i live down a very long dirt road and i very very very very VERY rarely see people back by my creek or anywear around my plants so their fine just remember ive been growin in this general same area for 3 to 4 years and never had a plant ripped stolein or even found!!

sweet babies man, brittany will be head height in no time my friend

Lookin great man, keep up the good work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back