Kindphriend Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats going on KP. I see your babies are coming right along and looking great. ;) I would give them a bit more growing time before cloning but that's just me. :D Keep it up mang.

kindphriend said:
Thanx TBG!! How much longer do you think?
Well you want your clones to be atleast 4 inches long when you cut them.

Cloning is a great way of sustaining your grow. but they are gunna need a little bit more Vegging before you clone as TBG said

So the branches need to be at least 4 inches right now they are about 3 with two almost three sets of leaves.....what do you think.....another week??

Kp the grow looks great keep the pics commin and the nodes are tight just the wa you want them good job keep it up!!

So I got two potential mothers for some clones. going to cut tomorrow. Puttin ´em under the 400hps :confused:

CIMG0977.JPG

CIMG0997.JPG

CIMG0998.JPG

CIMG0975.JPG

Here are some pictures from today (3/7/07) Exactly four weeks since they popped through the dirt. You can see some garden shots and the clones that I took. They have about 8 almost 9 nodes. The polyploidy has less nodes than the others. Giving them nothing but BioBizz Organic Fertilizer and I am hoping in two weeks they will be ready for the final transplant with the bat guano mixture. They really are some leafy bitches! Let me know what you think, comments and questions are greatly appreciated!;)

CIMG0999.JPG

CIMG1004.JPG

CIMG1006.JPG

CIMG1010.JPG

CIMG1011.JPG

CIMG1009.JPG

I remember when my plants looked like that, totally awesome man.

u got urself some clones!! remember to keep em nice n moist

I really like how those babes look man! The nodes are nice and tight, and everything seems to be going swimmingly :D

just curious, how much did that hps cost you in total? i'm thinking about switching over to replace my cfl's...

Well, I can tell you in Euros and the price I paid here in Spain. It was 120 Euros.....about 150 dollars. The whole set up with the bulb, ballast, reflector and wiring. What´s the going rate there in the states?

kindphriend said:
Well, I can tell you in Euros and the price I paid here in Spain. It was 120 Euros.....about 150 dollars. The whole set up with the bulb, ballast, reflector and wiring. What´s the going rate there in the states?
It's about the same after you include shipping. By the way mang your babaies are looking great.

Plants are looking very good KP. How often do you water/fertilize and what kind of ferts are you using? Also how big are the containers and what soil? Sorry if you already told us, but I'm ADD and stoned :rolleyes: .

Very nice lookin plants kindphriend ... hope mine turn out as good ... Peace

Kindphriend at 4 weeks your plants are looking very nice and green. We would be almost tempted to make a salad out of that and add some ceaser dressing :) So very nice and green. Good luck,but clearly you don't need it.

Kp, how r those clones doing? they managed to establish a couple of roots yet? :) i didnt use any kind of clone formula for my 1 (long shot) clone that i took a week before flowering and now its growing so fast i am LST'ing it :D

theyorker said:
Plants are looking very good KP. How often do you water/fertilize and what kind of ferts are you using? Also how big are the containers and what soil? Sorry if you already told us, but I'm ADD and stoned :rolleyes: .

No problem about the question, I often ask myself questions like what was I doing just now, or what was I supposed to do today or how did these plants get in my house;)

I water about every 3-4 days using the fertilizer pictured below. It is organic fertilizer so I always fertilize, but vary the potency. Sometimes I give ´em a heavy dose and others a very light one. The containers are 4 liters and the dirt is also pictured below. I have the lights about 16 inches away from the girls right now with no problems regarding heat. Tomarrow I will water them with a light dose of ferts and raise the lights about 6 inches to let them stretch a little more.

CIMG1051.JPG

CIMG1052.JPG

CIMG1053.JPG

CIMG1018.JPG

DrGreenThumb said:
Kp, how r those clones doing? they managed to establish a couple of roots yet? :) i didnt use any kind of clone formula for my 1 (long shot) clone that i took a week before flowering and now its growing so fast i am LST'ing it :D

Clones are doing fine......suprisingly. Yesterday i was taking some of the excess water out of the container they are in and accidentaly pulled on up:eek: . At least I was able to check for roots :). It looked like there was a small one coming up, but really i didn´t see anything significant. As you can see in the pictures below, they look great! Think I have even seen a little growth, but definately no roots poppin out or anything, it´s only been about 5 days, so I just have to be patient.

CIMG1041.JPG

CIMG1042.JPG

CIMG1043.JPG

CIMG1044.JPG

:peace: I would like to thank you all for the complements and interest in my girls. IMO there are 3 ingredients for growing: patience, love, and stability. All three are just as important for the plant as for the grower in order to have success. The dirt and seeds, and ferts, can all be bought at any store, but the others are (for me) the most important for growing.......IMO. Although what the hell do I know, I haven´t even harvested yet, anything can happen in two months.

So today is day 31 since germination and my girls are already showing preflowers! I don´t know if this reflects potency, but for me it means they wanna make some freakin flowers!!!!! I am going to let them grow until they hit 16-18 inches, right now they are about 8-9 inches. I hope that soon they will start alternating some nodes.....i´m givin ´em two weeks. Then I flower. Here are some updated pictures. And thanks for all the good vibes people....much appreciated!

:peace:

*kindphriend*

CIMG1017.JPG

CIMG1022.JPG

CIMG1027.JPG

CIMG1030.JPG

CIMG1032.JPG

CIMG1033.JPG

CIMG1038.JPG

CIMG1045.JPG

CIMG1046.JPG

Latest posts