Kindphriend Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
offgrid said:
wow your plants are absolute beauties. if they were human women, you'd have a harem to make sultans jealous. looks like you really know your stuff...it's cool how you can talk to the guy at the grow shop. spain is more liberal with their marijuana laws than a lot of europe, aren't they?

yeah, you have BEAUTIFUL plants...

Thanx for all the complements. Really I´m not doing anything special, just letting the plant grow and feeding when necessary.

Yes, the laws here in spain are second behind the netherlands regarding the decriminalization of marijuana. You are allowed to possess a certain amount as well as grow. I have talked with some police officers here and they told me that it is not worth the time, effort, and money to go after people who smoke weed when they have organized crime, domestic abuse, and hard core drugs coming in. Marijuana really is the least of their concerns......and it should be. Here in Spain there are growshops that openly advertize the cultivation of marijuana along with alot of fairs and expositions to increase the consciousness of marijuana to the people here......also, if you go into a growshop here 99% of the time you see the owner smoking a joint or you can smell it close. No one cares here.....gotta love it!

They look marvelous! You must have really done your homework to have such beauties! I'm excited to see and experiment with the final product...keep up the good work! :D

WiscoDisco said:
They look marvelous! You must have really done your homework to have such beauties! I'm excited to see and experiment with the final product...keep up the good work! :D

Oh and experiment we will!!!!:joint: :48: :bong2: :banana: :tokie: :bong1: :afroweed: :smoke1: :bong:

what up dude, que guapas! sorry it took my *** so long to post something. can´t wait to burn with that ****, just like old times in holland. keep up the good work bro.

Yesterday i watered my girls after a week of not giving them anything...he he he. There was no drooping, they just grew slower. But I like to do this to let the roots look for the water, then when I do water....well....they soak it right up! Anyways, I gave them a mix of Organic-B, a mix of strawberry/banana/pineapple juice that I let dry out for a few days, some Iguana Bloom (organic) and water. I noticed yesterday that they perked right up an hour after giving them the ferts, and this morning when i opened up the door there was a nice aroma that came out....like freshly ground coffee...hmmmmm. However, the smell really isn´t all that powerful in general. In the morning i can notice it, but during the day it doesn´t smell at all really. So the buds are starting to form and I got white hairs coming out of the tops and branches. Let me know what ya think folks! Here are some pics from today:

Heights:

Asmara - 20"
The Spanish Fly - 22"
Jerry - 19"
El Niño - 19"

CIMG1363.JPG

CIMG1364.JPG

CIMG1387.JPG

CIMG1376.JPG

CIMG1375.JPG

CIMG1371.JPG

Lookin good kindphriend, wish our laws were as liberal as yours :)

Just wanted to put up some pics so I can get a nice progression in this journal. I supposed I should have waited until week 2 of flowering (tomarrow) but i´m just so darn excited I want to put a couple of pics up of my biggest and best lady friend. She is called the Spanish Fly. I must admit I am worried though, due to the fact that they are from feminized seeds I´m watching carefully for signs of a hermie. None yet:cool: I don´t know if you´ll be able to see them on the pics, but my god does the spanish fly have crystals!!! On the little leaves, fan leaves, budlets....everywhere! However, still waiting for a strong smell. Anyways, here you go.....

CIMG1391.JPG

CIMG1392.JPG

hey wahats up KP! those are some tall bushy girls, they will double in size in the next couple of weeks ;) good to see you are doin well

DrGreenThumb said:
hey wahats up KP! those are some tall bushy girls, they will double in size in the next couple of weeks ;) good to see you are doin well

Appreciate you stoppin by DrG! yeah, everything is goin great here. It´s semana santa (The Holy Week) here in spain so i´ve got about a week to sit around an watch my girls grow:p You really think they will double? They have already grown about 10-12 inches since I have put them into flowering. If they grow about 12 more inches i´ll be really happy!

So last night my wife and I were jonesin for something to smoke or whatever. Could get crap. So since I had a bunch of clippings from my girls (branches and leaves) I said what the heck.......and made some Ghee (bud butter). We put it on some toast and about 30 minutes later my wife and I looked at each other and started laughing. Shortly after we passed out (must have been too much!).....in other words it was good. The first high from our plants! For being the bottom clipping and leaves I thought it was great!

CIMG1398.JPG

:) :smoke1: :48: :fly: :stoned: loking great KP, what size pots do you have them in?how many times did you transplant? i`ve read your journal and i know you transplanted once.
was it just the once?from what sized pot did you transplant from?

shuggy4105 said:
:) :smoke1: :48: :fly: :stoned: loking great KP, what size pots do you have them in?how many times did you transplant? i`ve read your journal and i know you transplanted once.
was it just the once?from what sized pot did you transplant from?

Thanx shuggy! Well, I have them in 11L or 3 gallon pots. I have transplanted 2 times. Once very early after the seedling stage, then right before flowering into the dirt/guano mixture. The first pot was about 1/4 liter. The second about 4 liters.

Hope this helps! Peace *kindphriend*:joint:

Hey KP thats great flower growth after only 13 days. Wow they doubled in flowers in 3 days. :farm:

Yeah, nice color on the ghee! Your girls are great, hope you didn't spend all Holy Week Gheezed... Anyways, thanks again for the pics, I'll check back soon. Peace

Wow!!!!! Well, just got back from vacations, only 4 days. I couldn´t wait to get home to see the girls. What A Suprise! They have really shot up and are FULL OF CRYSTALS! I can really notice why they call it the White Family (el niño is a WW x Super Skunk/Haze) Really bushy with tons of little nugglets, every plant has about 20 branches maybe more with nice size buds. The smell is not extremely potent, but up close they have a lemony skunk smell to them....delicious. The greatest part is that they are only going to get better. I´ve taken about 100 pics but will only put up a few....well more than a few. Enjoy!

CIMG1719.JPG

CIMG1723.JPG

CIMG1728.JPG

CIMG1729.JPG

CIMG1733.JPG

CIMG1737.JPG

CIMG1742.JPG

CIMG1745.JPG

CIMG1749.JPG

CIMG1750.JPG

hey bro everything is looking great bro cant wait to see harvest time. keep up the great work man.peace

kindphriend said:
Thanx shuggy! Well, I have them in 11L or 3 gallon pots. I have transplanted 2 times. Once very early after the seedling stage, then right before flowering into the dirt/guano mixture. The first pot was about 1/4 liter. The second about 4 liters.

Hope this helps! Peace *kindphriend*:joint:
yeah m8, helps alot man.
Think i`ll do the same, cheers....Shuggy:48: :stoned: :guitar:

Wow, those are some crystally plants. Even the fan leaves are full of them! That's a sure sign it's gonna be some potent stuff. Lookin good, keep it up!

Looking good by the way how is it going in Spain? Good by the looks of those plants. Here in the midwestern US have gotten some more snow after two weeks of 60-70F degree weather.

newgreenthumb said:
Looking good by the way how is it going in Spain? Good by the looks of those plants. Here in the midwestern US have gotten some more snow after two weeks of 60-70F degree weather.

First want to thank all of you for the kind words. The buds are looking good, i´m hoping they start filling out more within the next week. I´ll be puttin some new pics up tomarrow.

The weather here in spain is horrible. It has been raining during the past two weeks and doesn´t look to be getting any better any time soon. However the plants are in a nice warm closet so they aren´t affected, nothin but a 400 watt HPS light for 12 hours......no clouds...he he he.

Latest posts

Back