Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely amazing flowers ya got there Hamster!!!! Are those 1/2 inch dowels you are using to stake them? How deep into the soil? I am going to have to do something in a couple of weeks to mine and I like the way you staked yours with the pipe cleaners....very effective and nice and neat! :clap::48:

Absolutely amazing flowers ya got there Hamster!!!! Are those 1/2 inch dowels you are using to stake them? How deep into the soil? I am going to have to do something in a couple of weeks to mine and I like the way you staked yours with the pipe cleaners....very effective and nice and neat! :clap::48:

Thanks bud...those stakes are the fiberglass ones that people use to mark the edges of driveways. They go all the way into the soil.

So I am getting ready to Flip 2 more of my Larry OG cut clones. They have been vegged for a bit under HO T5's. They will be Flowered under an all LED 4x4 Grow Tent. As I learned on my first run, and was also told by PJ, you have to go a bit heavy handed on the defoliation. I know the whole "defoliation" topic is a touchy subject here but I am not advocating for anyone else to do it. That being said, if you start growing under LED's you will quickly realize it is needed here. I saw it first hand myself. So I was pretty aggressive.

Warning:Graphic Images:D

Before:

View attachment IMG_20140829_185947.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140829_185936.jpg

After:

View attachment IMG_20140829_190515.jpgView attachment IMG_20140829_190501.jpg
View attachment IMG_20140829_190510.jpgView attachment IMG_20140829_190506.jpg

super frostito.... hows she smoking?

She is smoking Real Good. Buds seem to have an Extra Kushyness to them. Just have to tweak my Grow Style a bit to maximize yield. The One in the Smart Pot is most likely going to be close to 4 ounces dry. The One in the Plastic Pot that was taken a week earlier will probably wind up being 2 ounces max. I didn't get as many bud sites up top on that one. Plus the Smart Pots usually get a much better yield in SP's compared to Plastic Pots.

lookin good bro I am on my 3rd run with leds,didnt think I would like them compared to hps but I am seeing a different light....:vap-leafy_wave:

lookin good bro I am on my 3rd run with leds,didnt think I would like them compared to hps but I am seeing a different light....:vap-leafy_wave:

Thanks bro, and I agree. Little bit of tweaking needed grow style wise here and there but overall the LED lights are getting it done.

Ya did good Hammy, it was very painful the first time I defoliated..Kidding i really didn't defoliate, but it felt like it.

I've never heard of that one (cherry mtn) Hammy. Is that a tester or something? Your furry little nugs look tasty bro. lol Take it easy man. :)

Ya did good Hammy, it was very painful the first time I defoliated..Kidding i really didn't defoliate, but it felt like it.

Thanks Rose...I can get used to the defoliating if it is truly needed.

I've never heard of that one (cherry mtn) Hammy. Is that a tester or something? Your furry little nugs look tasty bro. lol Take it easy man. :)

Bodhi seeds Cherry Pie X Appalachia which was a very limited release.

Few pics of her LED grown.

View attachment 1.jpg

View attachment 2.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

View attachment 4.jpg

View attachment 5.jpg

I tested her pre release. Great medical qualities that's delicious.

And for Rosie, This be what training be doing.
:)

Latest posts

Back