Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 9. Checked the trichomes and I am at all cloudy with an Amber here and there. The chop for both should be on for next weekend. Once these come down the Flower tent will lose both HPS lights and be replaced with my LED light. As you can see I didn't do a good job of pruning the lower 1/4. Took some samples from the popcorn that did grow. Quick drying now.

Pics:

View attachment IMG_20140606_211201.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211158.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211149.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211145.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211140.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211134.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211126.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211123.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211117.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140606_211112.jpg

Looking real good Hamster, harvest time is always good, I think I will have a couple of plants to chop next weekend also.

LOL---i knew that---separate LED's in both veg and flower---how's that treating you

The light has been treating me well so far. I have been running it 24/7 in the Veg Tent with just the Growth switch on. These 2 Larry OG have been under nothing but HPS. The light has worked exceptionally well in Veg. Cooler than even a HO T5 and the plants seem to love the spectrum it provides. They are eating like 1/3 to 1/2 less in Veg. Can't wait to move it to the Flower Tent and throw the Bloom switch. I still need to open my plants up a bit so I get better penetration.

Those lights are stock orange... im pretty sure the company never replied to pj bout them changing the specs....
True story, so we moved on. That said, this light seems to be working pretty darn good for the several who have used it, especially for the price.

Orangesunshine, hamster has the same lights as me.

Your plants look amazing Hammy. just beautiful and heavy!

Did i miss it, what LED is it? I know I saw PJ post about a handful of options, but what light are you and Rose actually using Ham? Looking heavy and frosty from the pics! Cheers dude

Did i miss it, what LED is it? I know I saw PJ post about a handful of options, but what light are you and Rose actually using Ham? Looking heavy and frosty from the pics! Cheers dude

This is the one I have. http://www.topledgrowlight.com/reflector-led-grow-light-144x3w.html#.U5vCL3JdV8E

It's only been used for Veg thus far but it has worked really well. I will be taking down my two Larry OG's this weekend and will be boxing up the HPS lights and making my 4x4 a LED Flower tent. I am sure I am a bit underlit for a 4x4 but I won't be pushing the plant count. 2 of my Larry OG an Instant Cookie and a Cherry Mountain. That's it for the Summer Run 2014. If the LED works well I will be adding another one to my flower tent for the fall. Probably not a TOPLED because their is another LED maker I want to try. ;)

So here we are at 10 weeks. Do to a combination of factors they got a bit beat up over the last 7 days. The weather has gotten hot and keeping a 1000 watts of HPS power is tough. My grow room is in an upstairs bedroom and it is a room with lots of windows. The heat just builds up in there even with the Air on blast. I am going to tint the windows Dark to help. I did it in my bedroom which used to get hot and it has made a huge difference. I figure that and LEDS instead of HPS will allow me to grow this Summer.
Another thing was my wife's best friend was supposed to fly in from AZ to go to the Tony's in NYC last Sunday. They were going to NY Saturday and staying till Monday. Her friend had a medical issue and couldn't fly. So I was not going to let it ruin something my wife has been waiting for for months. I went and bought a Tux Saturday and rode the train into the City that night. Since I grow in small One Gallon Smart Pots i knew a 3 day venture away would not work out well for the Ladies in Flower. They got beat up and the heat smacked them around a bit. Trichomes are at all cloudy with a Amber here and there. Yield should be good. I am thinking between 4-5 ounces dry per plant. As you can see the buds are weighing down the branches and opening her up.

Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics. Phone was all uppity and not cooperating. Probably because my last reboot was like 2 weeks ago...lol. :)

View attachment IMG_20140613_202518.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140613_202513.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140613_202509.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140613_202504.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140613_202456.jpg

:clap: sweet dude! Congrats on the harvest :48:

Latest posts

Back