Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice plant Hamster, they should be heavyweights.

MR1 all of Hammy's plants are heavyweights.... especially that lady named Larry... Hammy I can just imagine you smiling at that plant every time you open your tent bro... :48:

Hamster Lewis, you are the king. That Larry cut should be called Hamster Lewis.

I am continually impressed...you the one gallon hero. It takes skill to grow in a one gallon pot... You have it. (i do not)

Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous. I'm sorry you may have said already but how many watts are they under? What nutrients do you use?

MR1 all of Hammy's plants are heavyweights.... especially that lady named Larry... Hammy I can just imagine you smiling at that plant every time you open your tent bro... :48:

Yeah I get a big grin every time I water or feed them. Thanks for popping in brosef.

Hamster Lewis, you are the king. That Larry cut should be called Hamster Lewis.

I am continually impressed...you the one gallon hero. It takes skill to grow in a one gallon pot... You have it. (i do not)

Thanks for the kind words Rose... And Happy Mother's day.

Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous. I'm sorry you may have said already but how many watts are they under? What nutrients do you use?

Thanks 650. These 2 ladies are in a 4x4x6.5 tent under a 600watt HPS in a cool tube along with a 400watt HPS in a standard reflector. Soil is Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix with added perlite and sweet lime. Nutrients are General Hydroponics 3 part.

Got my LED set up today and just opened the box and plugged it in. Man it is a lot brighter than I though it would be. Not sure if I will swap out my HPS set up this weekend or tonight. lol :D Will post some pics tonight or tomorrow of the set up.

Cool I cant wait to get your opinion on the led. :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back