Last Post Wins....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

which way.jpg

Ok, with a stretch of my imagination I can understand most of the sign, but fishing :confused: :confused2: :rofl:

17.jpg

A Julian year can refer to:

* The Julian year (astronomy) is a time interval of exactly 365.25 days, used in astronomy.
* The Julian year (calendar) is a year in the Julian calendar which has started on different days, at different times, in different countries and is equal to either 365 or 366 days, or 365.25 days on average.

Bede.jpg

Infinity (symbolically represented with ∞) comes from the Latin infinitas or "unboundedness." It refers to several distinct concepts (usually linked to the idea of "without end") which arise in philosophy, mathematics, and theology.

In mathematics, "infinity" is often used in contexts where it is treated as if it were a number (i.e., it counts or measures things: "an infinite number of terms") but it is a different type of "number" from the real numbers. Infinity is related to limits, aleph numbers, classes in set theory, Dedekind-infinite sets, large cardinals,[1] Russell's paradox, non-standard arithmetic, hyperreal numbers, projective geometry, extended real numbers and the absolute Infinite.

1166456434_small.jpg

Good grief ... the natives are getting restless

Better open it back up again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back