Laziness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! This is funny stuff. I usually smoke sat and get stuff done, be it housework, jammin on my bass, or some kind of art project. If I smoke an indica strain I'm usually locked on the computer/ tv/ or whatever chair I'm sitting in

Why do today when you can get someone else to do it tomorrow. Having plenty of smoke is a great get R done by others tool

ozzydiodude said:
Why do today when you can get someone else to do it tomorrow. Having plenty of smoke is a great get R done by others tool

THIS

Your not lazy then orangesunshine a true lazy person never has the energy to be tried

Thanks ozzie I know I'm not lazy I'm like a long distance runner I just need to pace myself between naps

I saw this thread last night and was going to reply to it, but then I got baked and decided that I could do it "later":D

I never smoke during the day. I am a very active person with a LOT going on all the time. Smoking relaxes me to the point where I just want to sit on the couch, watch some TV, and eat. I use it to wind down and relax every night, which is perfect for me. Even on the weekends when I'm not working (professionally), I don't like to light up during the day cause it makes me "lazy".

MC

If I can sit on my couch to do something, I do.

:rofl:

No but seriously, my wife says weed makes me a superhero. She even gave me a name: SuperProcrastinator!

I only smoke couch lock indica so I don't even remember what a sativa was like cause it's been so long! I'm so bad at motivating sometimes.:(

You-all don't know how much better I feel knowing I am not the only lazy person in the world. It's nice to know it ain't just ME -- it is US. lol -- I DO get the gardening done before I get high. Saves me from making too many mistakes -- Hell, I can lose count pouring two gallons of water into a bucket when stoned. lol

Peace

:rofl: ---i lose count on my water all the time---lazy is only relative HemperFi---what i get done before sunrise is more than some do all day :hubba:

I Usually Need To Lie Down Followed By A Bad Dose Of Paranoia Followed By The MosT Horrific Dreams- I Say Dreams More Like Nightmares Whereby Usually Someone Ends Up Being Butchered/killed Or Similar By Me.
Weed Really Does That To Me So I Dont Partake An Awful Lot.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
I Usually Need To Lie Down Followed By A Bad Dose Of Paranoia Followed By The MosT Horrific Dreams- I Say Dreams More Like Nightmares Whereby Usually Someone Ends Up Being Butchered/killed Or Similar By Me.
Weed Really Does That To Me So I Dont Partake An Awful Lot.
T4

Jeez, if weed did that to me, I would never partake. I have great dreams!

I had a crazy party dream last night. Lots of walking and looking for my car after the party :rofl:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Jeez, if weed did that to me, I would never partake. I have great dreams!

TOTALLY!!! I've definitely noticed the closer to going to bed that I smoke, the weirder the dreams are. In a good way though. No butchering people :rofl:

How weird and when I smoke I dont remember dreaming at all. If I go clean for a couple days I have life like ones, wake up in cold sweats thinking they real and remember every detail. When smoking nothing at all though.
As for laziness it completely depends on my mood before smoking. If I have allot on my mind I will smoke and the act like a robot doing things, cleaning, servicing car, cook, shopping, workout. If I'm already in a chilled mood or I know I've got everything done then I will be so lazy I will order in food.

Totally cleaned the house and worked on the yard all day, along with clearing 2 bowls, haha. Loving my Lemon OG harvest :D

Latest posts

Back