Leprechaun seeds C99 and TGA seeds Kaboom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st 2 are the C99f3

3-4 are Kaboom

Group shot..there are some OG's in there
This is also my last grow as my permit expires end of march....It was a experience
Also the C99 and kaboom are now at 25" and still stretching....but no where near as much as the OG's are stretching

DSC09147.JPG

DSC09148.JPG

DSC09149.JPG

DSC09150.JPG

DSC09152.JPG

This is the make up of the kaboom

Kaboom
Jacks Cleaner X Vortex

Indoor / outdoor
Every since our experiments with Apollo-13 and Jacks Cleaner BX I have wanted to go back to the start and make this hybrid correctly. Not by reversing sex of one of the female parents but creating a true breeding hybrid to select a male from. With the creation of Vortex we had a new Apollo-13 Dominant line to cross to the F1 Jacks Cleaner Mom. The results are a perfect mix of the best traits of both parent strains. Large towering colas dripped in resin almost appear glass coated but carry an additional fruity semi rotting smell my Brothers Grimm hybrids are know for. Look for variation to lean towards both parents resulting in a nice mix to choose a mother plant that please your personal likes and dislikes.
1) Phenotypes-Medium variation in harvest times and Sativa influence.
2) Height- Very tall
3) Yield- Very Heavy but all in last weeks
4) Indoor and Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Top and bud early expecting a 3x stretch
6) Harvest Window-60-75 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 85/1
8) Hybrid- 1985 SSSC NL#5 X Pluton X Purple Haze X NL#5 X Jack Herer X Apollo-13 X Space Queen
9)High type- Speedy, trippy, intense, paranoid , motivating, pain relief
10) Lemon berry, hash, tart, sour, skunky lemons, pineapple, HAZE
11) Nice Big long Colas!

not so much info on the C99f3 from leprechaun seeds.

C99 F3 regular

Indoor
Limited excess breediing stock.
The timeless C99, what can be said about the fine ladies produced from the C99, amazing. The blended but mostly sativa effect achieved quickly. We must not forget the different aromas these ladies give off, just intoxicating. Yield is good, potency is very good, short flowering period of 8 weeks, along with the already stated, it will be a keeper for many.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks

leprechaun seeds C99f3...major hermi ....so far just the 1...i will have to watch the other one daily

Latest posts

Back