Leprechaun seeds C99 and TGA seeds Kaboom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
Only a handful of of these...as i have a bunch of others running at the same time and i reached my legal limit....but i am more interested in these 2 strains

Germed 4 of the kaboom..3 popped and are in cups
germed 3 od the C99f3...all popped and in cups, but i dropped one cup and i don't know if the seed fell out

2 X 1000w
A and B nutes for veg and flower
water

i never use AN....just me thats all

So i put them into cups last night and 1 Kaboom is already out of the soil.....:)

pics when something more pops up....

I smoked some of my best pot(my friend's) in the early to mid 80's....it was so sticky and tasty and what a head buzz....he told me it was called Kaboom....he tried to cross it with something and that was the end of his Kaboom....THEN i saw TGA had something called Kaboom..so i had to get it.....the description of it sounds like the same...we will see

Awesome can't wait to see it. That's a bummer about the place getting busted. Good luck with your grow.

sorry my bad...advanced nutes.....you know big bud and all that stuff.....but like i said that is just me and my stubborn ways

first i heard of it...and thanks... i will now
ok i googled TGA seeds turning hermi....there are a bunch of posts that say their TGA seeds have hermied....but what i did notice is that most of them were in 2011 and below....so i am hoping these wont be tooooooo bad....once again thanks for the heads up brimck325

thanks trillion.....so 3 out of 4 Kaboom's are up//////and 1 of 3 C99 are up but i dropped 1 of those right after i put it into soil...so i think i lost that one....strange that the other 1 did'nt sprout as the root tails were about 3/4" long when i planted them

I do not put seeds between paper towels if they are fresh, I plant right into a rapid rooter or rockwool cube. The seed only has so much stored energy and everytime you handle the seed you risk transferring some kind of contaminant to the seed. There is really no reason to "pre-sprout" fresh seeds.

i don't know how fresh these were.......and i am an old geezer stuck in my old ways....lol

also with these,,, i have going ...OG Kush clones

hey green joe how are things going so far . cant wait to see some pics

2 out of 4 kabooms are up......and a disappointing 1 out of 3 on the C99...I used Leprechaun seeds before.....lollypop and grave digger..and i believe i had a 98% rate on all those seeds....so i don't know what happened..maybe me maybe not...i do have 20 others going(regular seeds).and all those are up.
anyways i will try and germ the other Leprechaun seeds in a week or 2...My permit expires on march30th....so this is my last grow...

pics in a few hrs...

2 kabooms and 2 C99....hoping for 1 female from each....i still have a minor pest problem, keeping it under control but i have to find a way to get rid of them FOREVER!!!!!

>>>>robertr...mites and thrips...getting them under control..job and a half that is man.....i also had salmonella..which laid me out for about 10 days....

>>>>>sininc....they will be up today....
i also heard(now that they have been flipped to 12/12)...should i take of the bottom branches..and if so how far up..and is it beneficial....thanks

1 of the c99 is big and wide open..hardly any leafs..and the other is more leafy

both kabooms i believe are going to be decent producers...imo...but that is just guessing

To bad man, I know how you feel. Good luck to you and your plants.

I like C99 and Leprechaun seeds, but am not much of a fan of sub's. Good luck with the grow.

If you do have spider mites, you need to hit them hard and fast with something serious or you will never get rid of them. The can do real harm to both yield and potency. If the C99 has hardly any leaves, you probably have a problem. What light are you using in how much space? Do you have good ventilation? Are you checking your pH?

I do want to say that if the best smoke you ever smoked was in the early 80s that your memory is fuzzy or you are not smoking the right stuff now. The bud we have now is so much better in so many ways than bud of the early 80s.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I like C99 and Leprechaun seeds, but am not much of a fan of sub's. Good luck with the grow.

If you do have spider mites, you need to hit them hard and fast with something serious or you will never get rid of them. The can do real harm to both yield and potency. If the C99 has hardly any leaves, you probably have a problem. What light are you using in how much space? Do you have good ventilation? Are you checking your pH?

I do want to say that if the best smoke you ever smoked was in the early 80s that your memory is fuzzy or you are not smoking the right stuff now. The bud we have now is so much better in so many ways than bud of the early 80s.
Thanks hemp....i have been puffing for over 40 years now...My friends kaboom in the 80's was the most stickiest,resinous,tastiest herb ,trippy heart racing paranoia that i have smoked....I also have been smoking some aaa dank as we speak....but just like wine we all have our preferences....i have grown some herb lately that some are saying ....."wow this is the best **** that i smoked in the last 5 years."....but to me it is great and all..BUT it just doesnt cut it(my resistance maybe )

next one...when i said she hardly has any leafs...what i meant is she is not very leafy...wide open to let the light penetrate ....

Lights...3 X 1000watt
room 10 X8X8...
ventilation..4" intake
exhoust vent 8"

bugs....i alternate between mighty wash. insecticidal soap, and neeme oil every 3 days...
new room is being built so right after this finishes...they will get a new home...the new room will be sprayed and bug bombed even before i use it..hope that will do it

TGA seeds...i have never used them either..1st time...

Thanks for the feedback
what is your opinion on cutting off the bottom branches when you flip to 12/12......thanks

not the picture i wanted..bad everything about this pic...tmr they will be better as i have to go and work...
these are the C99f3

DSC09111.JPG

Latest posts

Back