Low Stress Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pussum said:
There is no way to give an exact number on yield. It is all subjective to the growing environment and nute regimen.

you can tell pussum has been doing his reading:p he ALMOST sounded like he knew what he was talking about :rofl:

Now Cyber, let's keep it civil around here...take this joint and go sit in the corner till your attitude improves. ;)

Stoney Bud said:
You don't understand man. If someone answered you and gave you a number, it would be pure baloney.

There are too many variables that can affect the yield.

It's like saying: "How far will a car go on one tank of gas?"

Which car? What type of gas? How big of tank? What altitude? What driving conditions? What kind of tires? How big of engine? And on, and on, and on.

Read up on LST some more, and on vegging and flowering weed.

If you tell me most of the variables that fit your exact grow, then I can tell you the difference in yield between using LST and not using it.

Here's the list of variables that could affect the yield:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2942

1. How tall are your plants now? 4inches

2. How far from the lights are the tops of your plants? Is this a constant distance or have you changed it recently? 3inches

3. How old are they? 2weeks

4. What strain are they? white widow,ak48 and super skunk

5. Did you start them from seed or clone? seed

6. What type of containers are you using and what size are they in gallons?
just changed to 2 gallon changing to 5 in a couple of weeks

WHAT TYPE OF GROW DO YOU HAVE?

7. Dirt? yes

8. What mixture of dirt or type of dirt did you use? just potting soil

9. Is it a type that has added nutrients like "Miracle Grow"? no

10. What mixture of perlite, vermiculite and other additives have you used if any? 15%perlite 30%sand 5%ptting mix and 50% potting soil

11. Hydroponic? no

WHAT TYPE OF LIGHTS DO YOU USE?

18. Fluorescent first 5 weeks 140watt

19. Halide

20. HPS flowering 400watt

21. Wattage?

22. Ballast, is it digital or analog? not sure dont think its digital

23. Is it remote or in your grow area?

24. What nutrients are you feeding your plants? 18-18-18 veg
10-52-08 flowering

SOIL FERTS?

27. What brand? What strength? What mix?

28. How often, and when was the last time?

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS OF THE GROW AREA

29. Do you use ventilation for your indoor grow? yes

30. If so, what do you use? air extracter

31. Do you use a fan? yes

32. What type of fan and where is it pointed? What speed? box fan speed 2

33. Temperature of the grow area? at the moment 65-70

34. Humidity of the grow area? 55-60

35. Is CO2 being introduced? What method? yes yeast + sugar in 2 litre bottle

36. Do you use Odor Control, (carbon, ionizer, ozone gen)? no

37. Do you use LST? HST? LST

Ok, now we're getting there!

When your plants are the tallest you are going to grow them, how tall will they be when you harvest?

Also, if you're using some kind of generalized nutrient for house plants, your plants won't grow as well as if you had used a formula that is made for marijuana. There are a zillion of them. Fox Farms is one I've heard a lot of good things about.

It takes good money to grow marijuana to it's best.

I've heard of people using everything from human pee to batcrap, but none of that will match a well formulated nutrient mixture that has been designed to meet the needs of marijuana unless you're as good at it as Hick is. If you're going to mix your own soil and nutes, I would suggest talking to Hick about it first. He is the Mistro of soil!

At about 3 feet tall, using LST and your current nutes, you should get about 2 ounces of cured weed per/plant if the plants all have room to fill out properly.

At 5 feet tall, you'll get about twice that on an inside grow.

Elephant Man said:
Now Cyber, let's keep it civil around here...take this joint and go sit in the corner till your attitude improves. ;)

man i wish i could elephantman, cyber is on a none smoking period cause hes got to pass a test...:D i was just messing with pussum he's my buddy man. (cyber passes joint handed by elephant man that he us unable to smoke at this time to pussum as a token of goof friendship )

Stoney Bud said:
Ok, now we're getting there!

When your plants are the tallest you are going to grow them, how tall will they be when you harvest?

Also, if you're using some kind of generalized nutrient for house plants, your plants won't grow as well as if you had used a formula that is made for marijuana. There are a zillion of them. Fox Farms is one I've heard a lot of good things about.

It takes good money to grow marijuana to it's best.

I've heard of people using everything from human pee to batcrap, but none of that will match a well formulated nutrient mixture that has been designed to meet the needs of marijuana unless you're as good at it as Hick is. If you're going to mix your own soil and nutes, I would suggest talking to Hick about it first. He is the Mistro of soil!

At about 3 feet tall, using LST and your current nutes, you should get about 2 ounces of cured weed per/plant if the plants all have room to fill out properly.

At 5 feet tall, you'll get about twice that on an inside grow.

thanx stoney answered my question

Cyberquest are you smoking yet??? I hate dry times, I get really grouchy.

nope not yet, i am getting pretty close though, today actually i am going to the first med center here in town and see if i can get myself tested to se my THC levels. i only need to pass the test to get in, once i pass they dont do randoms, only other time they wold test me is if i got seriously injured on the job.

believe me when i say i cant wait to blaze one up again cause having a completly clean system again i am gonna get SOOOOOOOO HIGH ! :D

i am actually debating on weither to hold out on smoking again for my first plant to be done. would be a great reward to be able to start back up again smoking some of my own grown stuff! but she is only about 3 weeks into flower so i am not sure i can wait that long :rofl:

Latest posts

Back