Lowlife's Auto White Russian in tall/skinny pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great as always. I ordered some Fem Auto Ak47's for my next grow. Snowryder yields on mine look to be weak. I am glad i have plenty of Diesel to Smoke.

dangreen said:
Looking great as always. I ordered some Fem Auto Ak47's for my next grow. Snowryder yields on mine look to be weak. I am glad i have plenty of Diesel to Smoke.

I'm gonna start some more Dieselryder in a few weeks.Might start one of my Femmed Ak's before then though.Curiosity has gotten the best of me.

well i was looking for a auto grow to study but yours has help me a lot thanks for the god/ info fam

Was playing with the macro setting on the old lady's camera and got a few shots.Just can't get it to work right.I Need to get some batteries for mine and get some really good close-ups.

Pic 031.jpg

Pic 036.jpg

Pic 037.jpg

Pic 043.jpg

Pic 050.jpg

Pic 051.jpg

Pic 053.jpg

Pic 054.jpg

Pic 061.jpg

Pic 066.jpg

Pic 080.jpg

Those macros always look amazing. I wish I could get some macros, but my 4MP Kodak won't get that close. Even if I set it on the closeup setting, the pics have a violet tint to them. I could mug Santa while he's in a rich neighborhood... nah, he could probably take me.:rolleyes:

Slartibartfast said:
Those macros always look amazing. I wish I could get some macros, but my 4MP Kodak won't get that close. Even if I set it on the closeup setting, the pics have a violet tint to them. I could mug Santa while he's in a rich neighborhood... nah, he could probably take me.:rolleyes:

Maybe if you smoked a bong with santa he might give you one:p

trillions of atoms said:
have you thought about buying a 250w HPS? that would dramaticly increase your yeild!

I started using 3 of those 150w HPS's about halfway through flowering of the oldest girls.The skinny pots don't let the side branches get very big but they are getting some killer tops on them.So if a stagger them correctly I can probably get 1/2 oz or so a week.Really that's probably more then I need:p

Another thing I noticed is the autos will continue to turn to the veg lights for about 2 weeks into flowering.So I've added a few veg lights onto my hood.This seems like it's gonna do wonders for size.

Those look sexy. I am pretty darn curious about the snowryders. I also like the diesel and white russians. I can't wait to see results from your snows as I have for the diesel and wr.

just ahd another proper look and yea they really are awesome! How long left now? :D

Thorn said:
just ahd another proper look and yea they really are awesome! How long left now? :D

I will start harvesting next week.One a week!I might have a week or two gap sometime next month but I'm good with seeds now.My WR seeds are brewing nicely and should be ready in a few weeks.So hopefully all this means I'll harvest one a week for years to come:D

that sounds great! ahh i can't wait to see harvest shots :D yay! I bet your so excited! Have you taken any samples to quick dry?

Thorn said:
that sounds great! ahh i can't wait to see harvest shots :D yay! I bet your so excited! Have you taken any samples to quick dry?

I cut a top last week and dried it within a few days under a fan.It was a good strong smoke.Can't wait to get some cured!

Latest posts

Back