Lowlife's Auto White Russian in tall/skinny pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

time4tokin20s

Reaction score
I've got these Automatic White Russians going so I thought I would start my first journal since I have seen some inqueries about them and Lowlife seeds.One out of the four seeds I started had trouble shedding the inside of the shell and I think is pretty much done but the other three are doing fine at 4 days in peat pellets.
I'm trying these tall and skinny 1.5 gallon rubbermaid bread containers I found at Walmart for the first time.My grow box was made to fit 24 of these and the goal is to eventually get a continuous s.o.g. going once I have seeds ready.The other plants in the box are Diesel Ryders.The oldest at 41 days.I'm running a mix of 12-cfl's(10-flower and 2-veg) and 5-2' grow tubes @ 20/4.

BTW- has anybody had any luck getting any of Lowlife's Automatic Blueberry or Lemon Skunk lately?Everywhere I've been is sold out: (

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0010.JPG

PICT0011.JPG

PICT0014.JPG

PICT0027.JPG

PICT0030.JPG

PICT0031.JPG

PICT0034.JPG

PICT0035.JPG

Looking good there. I just ordered auto ak and lr2, so I'll be checking in on ya to see how these auto plants do. I have noticed that they don't seem to be able to keep any autos in stock anywhere, I too would like some auto blue. I have never grown this type of strain before. Are you using those pots to see if you can get more in? Is there a problem getting side branch growth, or are you going for a tighter SOG?

Nice cfl setup, I've never seen one like that, I guess you fabricated that one yourself. I'd say good luck, but you're obviously doing just fine.

They say the lowryder and their hybrids need a big pot because of the large taproot goes deep,at least a 1 -2 gallon container.Since I want a s.o.g. big pots just weren't going to work.I had to find something tall and skinny.I looked all over the internet.Eventually I gave up and ran to Walmart to look and see if I could find something.I'm hoping they won't branch out as bad as the 2 bigger diesel ryders but a quick snip can always fix that.

I'm hoping they won't branch out as bad as the 2 bigger diesel ryders but a quick snip can always fix that.

I know that it says not to try to clone autos, but if you have to do this it might be cool just to try it anyway.

I took these pics yesterday.The biggest diesel ryder will have reached it's 9 week period in 17 days.The next one a size down had a little repotting trama but has started flowering again after two weeks of worry.The next two are a little over a month now.
As for the white russians,I started another to replace the one seedling I lost.It's about 3 days old and the other three are all around 9 days from breaking soil.

DSCF3232.JPG

DSCF3238.JPG

DSCF3240.JPG

DSCF3245.JPG

DSCF3246.JPG

DSCF3250.JPG

Havested a male diesel ryder I had outside for some pollen.I picked up these water spa pots with a water reservoir in the bottom to try out and when I pulled this male I wasn't impressed.The roots didn't even really get down into the reservoir.The instructions said after two weeks you wouldn't need to water through the soil,just fill the reservoir.I seriously doubted this but gave them a shot to see what they would do.Seeing that even after 5 weeks the roots still can't get into the reservoir, I have to ask myself what is the point of these things.Not to mention the water just evaporates within a day.I still have two 5 week old females in these pots but just water like normal.As for now,two thumbs down :(

Took some more pics when I was at it.Finally got my temps down to 70.I added a cold intake that is connected a/c window unit to go along with the fresh air intake and light exhaust.I have the a/c plugged into a thermostat outlet iside my grow box.A/c only kicks on around 30 minutes then shuts off for a hour during hot day.So I think I should be pretty good now!

DSCF3340.JPG

DSCF3341.JPG

DSCF3345.JPG

DSCF3350.JPG

DSCF3354.JPG

DSCF3366.JPG

DSCF3369.JPG

DSCF3370.JPG

DSCF3371.JPG

DSCF3372.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

time4tokin20s said:
BTW- has anybody had any luck getting any of Lowlife's Automatic Blueberry or Lemon Skunk lately?Everywhere I've been is sold out: (

I order from www.dope-seeds.com they send the lowlife's seeds. My last grow I did the blueberry with very good results. Here is a link to that grow. It may help you some had others growing with it all auto. :D
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531&page=5

My Auto Ak47 grow I am doing now came from lowlife and I also had a few starts that the cover of the seed did not want to come off for quit some time. I think i helped it out carefully with tweezers.:holysheep:
www.dope-seeds.com has a good grow guide for the Auto's. With a short grow time you need to adjust your nutrients to get THAT!!!!!!!!!!
THE MAXIMUM YIELD:banana: :aok: :48:
Thorn got some nice seeds from this site. They have some wild Auto's. That is my next stop!!
http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

:D GOOD LUCK WITH THIS GROW :D

I got them from attitude seeds.I think they might have been out last time I looked.I was looking yesterday and saw them in stock but I can't remember what sight it was.Let me see if I can find where they were and get back to you.

Latest posts

Back