Lowlife's Auto White Russian in tall/skinny pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look great man! I started only 1 Diesel Ryder, my mistake, and it's a male. I put it outside and am gonna start 1 or 2 more in hopes of getting a female to pollinate. Then I can grow all the DR's I want :hubba: Although seeing that DR you harvested does make me a little disappointed it wasn't a female. oh well. Good luck with everything else

Read up on harvesting and storing pollen.. Doing that well requires good methodology.. Then you'll have pollen when your next female is ready for it without growing them simultaneously, and you'll have the best chance to selectively pollinate certain buds, while keeping others pretty much seed free..

The two older Dieselryders are pretty much done but I'm gonna give them another few days to make sure my seeds are done.The White Russians are growing by the day.The two young Dieselryders turned out one male and one female.Two more 150 watt HPS,10 snowryder,and 10 auto blueberry seeds all on the way.Also added a few pics of some cured Dieselryder.

Pic 008.jpg

Pic 012.jpg

Pic 024.jpg

Pic 026.jpg

Pic 030.jpg

Pic 044.jpg

Pic 052.jpg

Pic 054.jpg

Pic 058.jpg

Pic 062.jpg

Pic 066.jpg

Chopped the tops of the two Dieselryders.I've noticed that the tops have been running 60% amber trichs as the bottom halves are just turning milky.I give the bottoms another week and they catch up nicely.

Pic 069.jpg

Pic 067.jpg

nice grow but u should go serious white russian after that lowrider and never look back

born2killspam said:
I was gonna say that too, but it seemed unnecessary..:)

sorry was only placing an opinion. sorry if i talk a load of crap!

Those 60% tops sounds good, have you had samples to see how far gone you want the smoke?

I wasn't trying to be a jerk there either.. I was just somewhat sarcastically mentioning how beautiful those results are..

Thorn said:
sorry was only placing an opinion. sorry if i talk a load of crap!

Those 60% tops sounds good, have you had samples to see how far gone you want the smoke?

60% is almost too much,it puts my old lady to sleep.Pretty strong stuff.One or two hitters and stoned.

WOW!!!,,Great Operation You Got Going On Bro!!!,,,Your Doing A Great Job,,& Congrat's On Your Nice Harvest!!,,Some Danky-*** Looking Bud's!!!,,Best of Luck & Happy Smoking!!!Later,Hatch:hubba:

time4tokin20s said:
The next one down has really started flowering again after an emergency transplant(Cracked pot).It got stunted for few weeks so I don't know what the final results will be on her.

Hey, Tokin, am I reading this right? You got an auto-flower to revert? Or it just stopped doing anything?

nvthis said:
Hey, Tokin, am I reading this right? You got an auto-flower to revert? Or it just stopped doing anything?

No, it just stopped budding for like two weeks.You could see the damage in the end result.Didn't get very big buds out of her but she was still some mighty fine smoke:)

yea i here ya on 60% being too much. Why don't you harvest the whole plant so you got a mix of couch-lock smoke and high smoke? I like mine when they just showing amber trichs so around 10-15% hope your well :)

Latest posts

Back