Lowlife's Auto White Russian in tall/skinny pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time4tokin at what week did u pollinate the female plants

this is a great thread. lots of good info. I have 10 lr2's that I will start on n about 3 weeks or so, when my haze is done. I HAVE READ many threads and articles about pollenating palnts. My big QUESTION is : are these feminized seeds????

ms4ms said:
this is a great thread. lots of good info. I have 10 lr2's that I will start on n about 3 weeks or so, when my haze is done. I HAVE READ many threads and articles about pollenating palnts. My big QUESTION is : are these feminized seeds????

No,after I get the first batches of seeds done from each strain I might start feminizing myself.But I want lots of regular seeds so I will always have a male to grow when I need it.
Good luck on your grow:)

:ciao: ..time4token20...thats a nice setup you have :clap: and congrats on the beans...Just finished your hole thread and may i say It was an enjoyable Sunday morning.:stoned: .those bread containers im sure you added drain holes. and how well ro you feel they did? have you compaired them to say a 5 gallon bucket?..I love to that you found your reflector at the Dump..:rofl: ..Ive seen a lot of reflectors..but never a stailess steal sink....i supose you can say you got everything plus the kitchen sink huh?..:giggle: Thanks for a great read my friend and good luck on Femming seeds.:dancing: .Im fallowing THCPezDispencer thread on that now..well must press forward..Good luck and KEEP M GREEN:D

Thanks for shareing with us

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: ..time4token20...thats a nice setup you have :clap: and congrats on the beans...Just finished your hole thread and may i say It was an enjoyable Sunday morning.:stoned: .those bread containers im sure you added drain holes. and how well ro you feel they did? have you compaired them to say a 5 gallon bucket?..I love to that you found your reflector at the Dump..:rofl: ..Ive seen a lot of reflectors..but never a stailess steal sink....i supose you can say you got everything plus the kitchen sink huh?..:giggle: Thanks for a great read my friend and good luck on Femming seeds.:dancing: .Im fallowing THCPezDispencer thread on that now..well must press forward..Good luck and KEEP M GREEN:D

Thanks for shareing with us

Thank ya!The bread containers are doing great.Not as good as a 5 gallon bucket but some of the best SOG containers I've ever seen.They would work great with clones. I can't believe there isn't a single company out there that doesn't make that size of plant pots.It would have saved me a bundle.I figure I'll find them after I buy my last bread container,lol.

The scrap yard had all kinds of potential hoods.The best thing is if I want to make something different all I have to to is trade it in.:D

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday bro,I know I am:)

Aye time4token20.... how do you fem you own seeds?

jnyce1320 said:
Aye time4token20.... how do you fem you own seeds?

I've actually never done it before but I'm gonna try using Gibberellic acid.

Here's some updated pics.Some of the older ones look like they are gonna get cut in about 3 weeks.The four Snowryders are up and doing good.Hopefully my Auto AK and Auto AKxKush will be in tomorrow so I can start some seeds of a new strain.

Pic 002.jpg

Pic 004.jpg

Pic 006.jpg

Pic 017.jpg

Pic 019.jpg

Pic 026.jpg

Pic 027.jpg

Pic 028.jpg

Pic 031.jpg

Pic 037.jpg

Pic 041.jpg

Pic 045.jpg

Boy howdy...I never even thought of growin autostrains till i came hear and saw some pics of the buds you AF growers proudly display. Still not sure i'll grow it but sure do like lookin at the pics:hubba:

DomsChron said:
Dude, my mouth is watering. How is the smell as of now?

It smells great but isn't near as strong as the Dieselryders where at this point.I'm going to start flushing the one furthest along tomorrow.We'll see if the stink comes out in the next two weeks.:p

thanks time4tokin20s My only corcern with the light you made is fire hazard
But it looks like they a fine for you
Guess i will buy and build my own light

Chopped a top from one of White Russians the other day so we could have some good nug for my old lady's birthday.Very good strong smoke.Not quite as flavorful as the Dieselryder but one hitter will stone you up.

a.jpg

wow they look great bro, can't wate till i get some buds on my plats, this my first grow i can't wate!!

Wiseguy_Chef said:
wow they look great bro, can't wate till i get some buds on my plats, this my first grow i can't wate!!

Good luck on your grow!

Latest posts

Back