Lowlife's Auto White Russian in tall/skinny pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time4tokin20s said:
I got them from attitude seeds.I think they might have been out last time I looked.I was looking yesterday and saw them in stock but I can't remember what sight it was.Let me see if I can find where they were and get back to you.

Hey guys...Does anyone here live in the USA and order seeds from across seas? If so? do they make it to you?

greenstuff said:
Hey guys...Does anyone here live in the USA and order seeds from across seas? If so? do they make it to you?

I live in the corn belt and get seeds from UK in like 4 days.I can't even get packages from California that quick.

I started 2 more Diesel Ryders and 2 more Auto White Russians.Germinated and in soil with one just starting to peek out.3 of the previous White Russians are around 15 days and 1 is 10 days.I went ahead and made some new soil and transplanted the W.R.'s because the M.G. moisture control just wouldn't dry out.I used two bags of M.G. organic,2 of the moisture control,1 bag of worm castings,And a butt load of perlite.Plus I zip-tied all my veg tubes to a wire rack to make a solid more efficiant light that I can raise and lower..

I started flushing the biggest Diesel Ryder today.The next one down has really started flowering again after an emergency transplant(Cracked pot).It got stunted for few weeks so I don't know what the final results will be on her.The next two at 6 weeks and are looking so much better then the other two did at that age.Cut a few little buds off the big girl cause I'm gonna be out for the next couple days.Can't wait to try it out.

DSCF5007.JPG

DSCF5009.JPG

DSCF5010.JPG

DSCF5012.JPG

DSCF5015.JPG

DSCF5016.JPG

DSCF5017.JPG

DSCF5018.JPG

DSCF5019.JPG

DSCF5020.JPG

DSCF5027.JPG

DSCF5006.JPG

All four beans popped and are on there way!Also harvested biggest diesel ryder.I went and got a pocket microscope yesterday at radio shack(so much better then loop) and saw that the triches were 40% amber,just how I like them.Didn't flush very long but what can you do?To see the pics of the harvest go here---> http://tinyurl.com/63abt3

PICT0013.JPG

PICT0014.JPG

I received my $20 150 watt HPS today and got it installed in my cfl hood.Works great!Things are looking good with all the plants.I've been cutting a branch here and there on the oldest Diesel Ryder.The next two look like they have maybe two weeks left with one full of seeds.
I ended up with one male out of four in the oldest batch of Auto White Russians.The male is 7" tall and I can see the roots go at least 12" deep.The tall/skinny containers seem like they're going to work just like I hoped.

DSCF5304.JPG

DSCF5306.JPG

DSCF5322.JPG

DSCF5332.JPG

DSCF5334.JPG

DSCF5342.JPG

DSCF5348.JPG

DSCF5350.JPG

Lookin' good, glad to see that you got a new light, it can only help...

How did you figure out that they were 1.5 gal? And, you said walmart, were these in the plastic contaner isle, or somewhere else? I looked, but didn't come up with anything that big.

I also ordered some of these cheap hps lights. I saw a couple people had problems getting them to work. I think they had them hooked up backwards, since the ground wire needed to be unhooked for it to work. Any problems on your end? When I pulled them out of the box, I thought the ground was a tether, but I saw where it was hooked up inside and realized that it WAS a ground.

Try the kitchen containers.They are rubbermaid bread containers.
As for the light I just took the ground completely off and hooked up the white and black wires.A lot of people think that the black wire is ground but it's not.Black is live and white is the neutral that completes the current.

The Russian ladies are growing up!The three oldest and one of the younger ones are all flowering.Still have a runt that's behind but looking healthy.

The 2 Dieselryders should be showing sex in a few days.Thinking they'll be females because males should have sexed by now(fingers crossed).The roots have finally managed to make it to the bottom of a few pots.Plus Snowryder seeds on their way!

Pic 004.jpg

Pic 006.jpg

Pic 012.jpg

Pic 014.jpg

Pic 016.jpg

Pic 022.jpg

Pic 024.jpg

Pic 026.jpg

Pic 032.jpg

looks like you got them dialed in, have you smoked any of the white russian before??? if so is it as good as they claim??????

I just started wiring the 150watters, and I had absolutely no problem wiring them. I hooked the white to white, black to black and the bare(ground) to the green one on the cord I used. Worked perfectly. I can't understand what caused some to have that issue.

I just got my diesels in the mail today, but I can't start until I get the room finished. Hopefully by this weekend. I'll just have to feed my addiction with this here thread. Keep 'em coming...

Your grow is looking killer bro, cant wait to see how yours turn out. My diesel's are about 5 weeks in, and my snowryders are about 3 weeks in.

born2killspam said:
Nice, but technically you should keep light away from the roots..

The milk crates I keep the pots in are lined with black plastic.

Cool, I wasn't sure.. Not that your results deserve criticism, it would just be a shame if they could have been even nicer..

Latest posts

Back