LowRider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestion Mutt, I told my bro that but he said he only did it because it had to be moved from the clone tray into a bigger pail and he didnt have enough room or pails. Other than that 1 pail with 2 plants the others have their own pails, All of the plants where pretty much stript for clones 2 weeks ago, so far he has a 96% success rate with the clones, Rooting wise anyway.

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
A question back to regererating seeds. After i put the bag of pollen on the growing bud do i need to remove the plant away from the others or can a polinated female be in the same room as unpollinated females?

It can be in the same room as the rest. just a good practice to pollenate the female away from the other plants to not risk any pollen getting over to the others during the process. ;)

Sorry Tecks, I was wrong it was 2.5 Oz wet. He's not sure how much dry weight cause he started smoking some well it was still wet. Said "I couldnt wait any longer man i had to try it!" lol

Does a female have to be flowering to be affected by a male or will male pollen affect even clones? I have a male lowrider outside, he just shoew sex about a week ago and he should be fully mature by the end of june, if not b4. Once the pollen sacks open and im able to collect some I plan on :( killing him as he wont be needed anymore. I have some AK-47 clones i want to put outside but i dont want them to be affected by my male. I wouldnt mind some Lowrider X ak-47 seeds but id prefer to breed one myself not my whole crop.

for anyone that has been watching this post, i have started a grow journal for my lowriders, you can follow their progress there if you like.

Latest posts

Back