Lowryder #2 Random Allsorts Grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
Ok so decided to start a new grow journal with some Lowryder #2 I got from Joint Doctor genetics.

I want to try out some different things with these seeds and hopefully cover it all in this GJ. Some will stay under 2 small CFLs in my 16" cubed micro grow space. (Check my last LST grow to see what I managed in there). Some will be started under those lights then moved outside. Some will be started in the greenhouse then moved somewhere...who knows, we'll see! AND I also want to LST one of these babies at some point just to see, for my own learning, how they cope with it :D

Grow medium is 1/3 Compost, 1/3 Perlite, 1/3 Vermiculite

So here goes!!!

I put 2 in to germinate last week in a paper towel in a stash tin. One sprouted in 1 and a half days and the other a day later. They popped their heads up outta the soil yesterday and the day before :)

First pic is of the seeds germinating at the weekend.
Second and third pics are how both of them are looking today (day 2) having just been put into the grow box with lights on.

There so cute!

SP_A0477 2.JPG

SP_A0497.jpg

SP_A0500.jpg

Hey there Thorn. Looks like you have the start of yet another grow journal and I will be following this one, just like the rest.

Only one thing, you should probably start more than two seeds just to be in the safe when you sex them. Just my thoughts though.

I think you will like LST. I enjoyed it and the plants react very well to it.

Good luck with this grow and keep us posted my friend. Take care.

Thanks and hey there smokybear! Yea I will be starting a couple of seeds probably every 2 weeks maybe more often so keep checking back as hopefully i'm gonna have lots going on for a while :D

carnt wait for this one to take off thorn :tokie: i will be pulling up a chair if u dont mind :peace:

I would start more than 2 seeds. That would **** to get males again. They are LR, so they aren't going to take up much room.

melissa said:
carnt wait for this one to take off thorn :tokie: i will be pulling up a chair if u dont mind :peace:

Thanks hun! Don't mind at all, might as well get a doobie and ashtray at the ready and some decent drink and munchies :hubba: :D

Crazy Horse said:
I would start more than 2 seeds. That would **** to get males again. They are LR, so they aren't going to take up much room.

Already got it sorted, like I said i'll be germinating 2 every 2 weeks or more and some will go outside after they've hardened off under the lights so its all good :D Thanks for popping by, pull up a sofa!

THORN i would keep the first male u get and collect the pollen from it then when u plant some more seeds down the line u can hit 1 of the females with the pollen..u cud get up to 70 seeds well worth it ..they are expensive to buy ..maybe u wer all ready thinking about it..gl man

pullin up the chair once again! hope that you get some females dude! heres some Green Mojo to help ya out

Good luck with your grow. Also thanks for commenting on my grow. I will be watching this grow. Cya around

Good luck on your grow brotha. I will be watching. I love the Lowryder strain its so awsem. Can't beat that 10 week from seed.

Thanks everyone for all the comments, it means a lot to me so thank you!

sillysara said:
THORN i would keep the first male u get and collect the pollen from it then when u plant some more seeds down the line u can hit 1 of the females with the pollen..u cud get up to 70 seeds well worth it ..they are expensive to buy ..maybe u wer all ready thinking about it..gl man

Thanks me dear! I actually mentioned that to my boyfriend but was gonna do it the other way round and keep a few of these seeds over for when we have a better, safer place to do an indoor grow.

Although I could get a male and female and plant them outside next to each other for pollination...would that work?

Sorry theres no picture updates, when their this young its not very exciting lol! So i'll probably go with weekly pic updates :)

Temps are highest recorded at 82 Degres F which is great as last time I had terrible problems. The lights are currently on the 19 hours a day with the dark period during daytime. The fan is on during the day period for 8 hours. I cannot have more than this due to stealth. Not much growth at the moment.

Oh yea and I will be (hopefully) upping my lights from these two 20watt CFLs (each putting out 1200 lumens) to two 30watt CFLs that give out 2000lumens each bringing me up to a grand total of 4000 lumens for a little over a cubic foot of space :D

Lighting sounds sufficient. You might want to increase that by just a litttttle bit when they get bigger. It will be nice to see your plants grow to maturation! I have read an article in High Times about Lowryder, and it really peaked by interest in this strain, they are simply awsome plants.

Little update, don't know what day there on because i'm baked :hubba: :joint:

Pictures of both of them individually, then both together in their home ... and then ... I don't know what happened :confused2::fly:

SP_A0573.jpg

SP_A0574.jpg

nice.JPG

SP_A0579.jpg

nice lilttle ones,,, you have there thorn,,, gl for all being girls

don't forget to use 1 tablespoon of dolomite lime per gallon of soil, I am on week 6 of my first grow using your mix plus some peat moss and am trying to correct a calcium/magnesium deficiency. I was using a fert with some cal/mag but I guess it wasn't enough. The thing is the damaged leaves continue to get worse and eventually die but the new growth is fine. Cal/mag are essential for bud production and such... Remix your soil before it's too late!

lol dont forget to rip your plants out mid sprout and change the soil even tho theres nothing wrong with um! lmfao..

anyways
looking good where is the buds! there taking to long tell um for me

Latest posts

Back