Marijuana-seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Well I just weaseled it out of my wife..I do this every Christmas LOL.. She hates it heh... She Ordered me some new beans.....

A few days or so ago, I showed her what I was thinking about ordering... 2 of the Value Packs.... The classic Pack which has 10 of each, Big Bud, Bublegum and Northern Lights.... also the Super Strong Pack, 10 of each, Crystal, Ice and White Widow..... Both pack suppose to come with 5 Super Siler Haze (I think that is the name) Freebies...

She supposedly put the order in a couple days ago.... no word from them yet, Unless she beat me to the Emails and deleted them LOL......

I really hope that .NL comes through with the beans.... I got so depressed after both my orders from the Doc got stolen by the damn government.....

Anyways, I will let ya know what happens.

Congrats!!! Me and my husband are in a stalemate over lights... So, kudos, for gettin your way!!!

I got so depressed after both my orders from the Doc got stolen by the damn government

What happens when they do that? Do they come after you are what? Thats why I am scared to order beans.:eek:

CasualGrower said:

A few days or so ago, I showed her what I was thinking about ordering... 2 of the Value Packs.... The classic Pack which has 10 of each, Big Bud, Bublegum and Northern Lights.... also the Super Strong Pack, 10 of each, Crystal, Ice and White Widow..... Both pack suppose to come with 5 Super Siler Haze (I think that is the name) Freebies...

She supposedly put the order in a couple days ago.... no word from them yet, Unless she beat me to the Emails and deleted them LOL......

I really hope that .NL comes through with the beans.... I got so depressed after both my orders from the Doc got stolen by the damn government.....

Anyways, I will let ya know what happens.

I ordered the Super Strong Pack back in Oct and received with no problem. I'm having a fair amount of trouble with the WWs sprouting and getting past seedling stage. I'm not sure it isn't my fault so I'm not going to blame the .nl beans, yet. I planted one Blueberry and, while not a champion grower, is beginning to look good.

Andy will probably chime in here, too, with his .nl experience. I think if it wasn't too late, you'd get recommendations for other seedbanks. I'll watch for your updates and share mine with you as well. Good luck.:D

CowboyBudsky said:
What happens when they do that? Do they come after you are what? Thats why I am scared to order beans.:eek:

I have not heard anything about it since.....However, the letter says that if I want to argue the validity of the seizure, I can....... basically an invitation to do so so they can prosecute........

Final word..... If they do not have any trail that leads to you to initiate the inport of the beans to the US, they have no grounds to prosecute..... Now if they can trace the cash transaction back to you where you purchased them and they were just delivering to you, then thye can get you...... So dont buy beans from unreputable sources and ABSOLUTELY NO american seedbanks....... Foreign seedbanks are not subject to US laws so they can not be pressured to give up customer info, UNLESS their govt gives them up like in the Mark Emery Case......... So buying from Canada ... sorta beware,.....

If no trail, you will just get a letter that say Ummmm, we found something in your mail that was not good.... nothing else said.

ArtVandolay said:
I ordered the Super Strong Pack back in Oct and received with no problem. I'm having a fair amount of trouble with the WWs sprouting and getting past seedling stage. I'm not sure it isn't my fault so I'm not going to blame the .nl beans, yet. I planted one Blueberry and, while not a champion grower, is beginning to look good.

Andy will probably chime in here, too, with his .nl experience. I think if it wasn't too late, you'd get recommendations for other seedbanks. I'll watch for your updates and share mine with you as well. Good luck.:D

Heya Art....

I have heard from several sources that the WW are pretty picky on the PPM,s......... are you over nuting????? keep them on the light side of nutes.....

hairchick40v said:
Congrats!!! Me and my husband are in a stalemate over lights... So, kudos, for gettin your way!!!

I use 400 HPS's myself.. I got 3 of them atm....... Only 2 running atm LOL and 3 whole plants heh.... one Reveg and my former 2 mothers..... which are not putting out SHITE for bud..... the reveg plant is a quarter of their size and the buds are twice as good........

I do not need both lights atm.. I gcould get by with just one..... oh well.. this is a hobby for me, hobbies cost money....

CasualGrower said:
Heya Art....

I have heard from several sources that the WW are pretty picky on the PPM,s......... are you over nuting????? keep them on the light side of nutes.....

I'm a soil man, CG :hubba: But I think overnuting from the Jungle Growth Pro and the nuted perlite are prime suspects. Hick thinks I planted the seedlings in too large pots and are not taking up nutes and water properly because of that. Hick is a pretty smart guy, as we all know. I have 2 new ones sprouted and potted smaller. We'll see. Thanks!

CasualGrower said:
Yea, could be.. IU am not a dirt man myself... I find Hydro easier than soil LOL....

I'm going to read up on hydro soon but it looks like a big hassle to me! It's all I can do to maintain the ph in my pool let alone a hydro with nutes, rockwool, ebb & flow, reservoirs, pumps and drips coco coir (I don't know what any of this means, of course). I open the closet, stick my finger in the dirt. If dry, water. Also, water and electricity in the same place does not sound like a good idea, even to me :rolleyes:

I am so much not a dirt man LOL....... I have several plants at home that I am trying to nurse back to health............. Most are actually coming backthough.... got some big leafed Rain forest plant that was nearly dead that is finally coming back........ Had half a leaflet left and now after a couple months is starting it's 4th leaflet.... Also got a Salvia plant tha dropped a few leaves and now I think is recouperating...

If your going to use soil,Use Nuteless ,,,very easy to Nute burn with MG and JG. I am now using Pro-Mix,,very nice.

Well I am a dirt farmer..and only bath in large tubs of water..But as for the site you purchased from..:aok: I have 4 purchases from them..I live in Seattle and not one time lost or not delivered..Just remember this is the Holliday season and can take up to 20 days to get to you in the USA..Good luck my friend..and thanks for growing:bolt::bong:

Just wanted to let everybody know that .nl has come through for me again. 2 for 2. It took nearly 3 weeks to get here which I am certain that the holidays took great part in that. I am also getting really close to harvesting some of their G13 Haze that is looking very tasty. Was a little worried for the fact that they dont have breeder packs. That is the reason for waiting to put in a second order. Just cant really beat their prices.

I've ordered from them and had great experiences. I received my seeds fast and am extremely happy with the plants i have.

I was just about to come here and open a new thread, just to tell people about the freebie Super Silver Haze. Luckily, I saw this one here. In any case, I got so excited when I saw that on the site that I ordered up some White Rhino (Another strain I wanted) just to get the free seeds... two bushes with one bird! I'll most likely be back around the end of the year with a smoke report on the Super Silver Haze!

I have to say that I'm impressed with marijuana-seeds.nl free offerings. They seem to really be making an effort to keep good strains live and available. Some other sites throw out their crap seeds as freebies. So far I've seen marijuana-seeds.nl put out Thai, Afgani, and now Super Silver Haze. Land races and classics... they get the thumbs up from me

Happy Holidays.

OMG!!! I was just lookin at the site all of ya'll are talkin about, and I am mad!!!! I could have gotten NL seeds on there for $25!!!! I paid $100 for the same amount of seeds!!!! What a jip... And only 5 of those sprouted!!!! I am gonna try ya'll site next time!!! ;(

hairchick40v said:
OMG!!! I was just lookin at the site all of ya'll are talkin about, and I am mad!!!! I could have gotten NL seeds on there for $25!!!! I paid $100 for the same amount of seeds!!!! What a jip... And only 5 of those sprouted!!!! I am gonna try ya'll site next time!!! ;(

Where did you order from before?:eek:

CowboyBudsky said:
Where did you order from before?:eek:

I think it was Dutch Passion, it was a site I linked from High Times website... I can't remember and had to dump my favorites after that... I bought them over the summer maybe, june... I couldn't germ them until now... The 5 that did sprout look great, doing very well... I just cannot believe how much cheaper that .nl site is. I hope I don't have to purchase for a while but when I do, I am gonna check them out!!!!

Latest posts

Back