mass growing indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if u were to have 10 1000 watt lights and a room 24 x 24 and all the other good stuff... how can u maximize the amount of pounds grown? how much plants will be ideal to grow the most amount of pounds of white widow and sour diesal (or how much plants per light)? whats the best spacing for growing in this room? how much pounds would u be expecting? don't worry about the lighting cost or being bait* that will be tricked. and please add any tips or secrets u may have for maximization of plants growth

rite now i figure per light there would be a area covered of 6 x 6 and 15-25 plants per light (which is better if it even makes sence?) which would make 9 6 x 6 and then save a light (and maybe add an extra light) for the 18 on 6 off room for germation, clones mothers seedlings and etc. this should total a 135-225 plants... how much pounds is that? and does this makes sense? any suggestions would be good

i have nothing helpful to say but damn wat a grow and i'd love to see pics and hear more about it.

so phat pharmer or any one what would be ideal to utilize all the lights and grow maximum amount of plants ?

IMO= IN MY OPINION

10x 1000w I think is over kill unless your a liscenced Med Grower!IMO

so u think it is to much work? cuz there will be a team of 3 on it or r u sayin it will be to heat (cops) grow up will be in secluded area very little police presence next to none

I'm not saying the romm couldn't be built I'm sayin the heat from not only the Cops but the electric company, if start using 10000w + fans and other goodies your going to draw some major power consuption, and if your stealin the power thats even stupider as most grows get popped this way! And Last but not least if your not doing it yourself your doing it wrong!IMO To many mouths spoil it eventually!

anyway... lets just assume everything is in order

each light will give you approx 40 sq feet of plant space to cover. so however large your room is you can do the math.

are you planning on using soil or hydro??

dont expect a certain amount of weight... you could hacve the best lights and not know what your doing and get little crappy buds... or you can have just one 400 w and get way more... its more than just the lighting...

if you are looking for really big buds then go for hydro.. if your looking for more quality and time (connoisseur) then go with soil.

you know if you want organic or not?

so would it be better to split the lights into 2 houses... everybody is on the same page on making money and has tight lips and every mouth knows what happens after it opens so dats the least of the problems

the thing is dude. a NEW operation has to be started slowly... it seems like you dont really know where to start...

if i were you and had the big eyes you do, i would go and get ONE 1000w light and a couple (2) buckets and try growing a couple girls first... then you will see what you are doing and get some practice under your belt..

it aint too easy, it takes work and to go huge before learning your $hit... you could spell disaster :eek:

so, i would grab your 1000w light (you want 10 of em anyway) grab some soil or a bubbler or whatever you plan on using...

ask all the quetion you want, check out my journal (the link below this message) and get all the information and problem solving tips you need from all of us!!

:aok:
:D

this will also give you time to learn how the people around you react to the news and when people find out...cuz it does happen

thing is:
you trust one or two guys
they trust one or two guys each
and so on...

everyone has a great buddy they can tell anything, and someones great buddy is a narc!!!

:D

thanks curious cat for the link.. it would be soil planted... if 20- 25 plants are planted for each 1000 watt (does that make sense will each plant get enough light) guessin or hoping to make 13-20 pounds if possible for 180 to 225 plants... does that add up correct?

Sounds like a great adventure to say the least goodluck on the grow and there's lots of info available on this site if you take the time to read up, like I said goodluck!

Phatpharmer

PS. I get 2-2.5 LBS on my 1000w so i woud think 15-20 pounds wouldn't be out of reach on each grow!

the math is pretty unimportatn because some plants may give you 4 oz and some may give you 1...

what you want is a prepetual harvest...

basically how that works is you have three seperate rooms: one for vegging and clones, one for first half flower and one for second half flower (flowering room can be the same, but keep plants seperate)

this will give you a consistant flow of green as opposed to a huge amount at once...

i got 2.5 oz from one plant using a 400w, a 1000w would have given me probably 6 or more... one plant...

well there is an expert grower but juss wanted to get an overall look at things to increase personal knowedge or see if there are any other ideas out there... lights hav been purchased pots ballist co2 generator reflectors nutrients, special batch of mix soil, fan black and white tent and all the other stuff... juss want to see what would be the ideal grow set up for this much

ya i was thinkin 2 rooms would probably be best... what is the difference between first half flowerin and second half

ok i didnt rea all posts but yea cops can see that **** if they did a serch around ur neigborhood, n ur eletric copany would know sumtins goin on, dats allota power. soo maybe find a small ware house or something, wont be to suspitious.. also to maximize pounds do less plants pere light n just growi t right. but shitt i aint no expert

Latest posts

Back