mass growing indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. Who knows, he might be trying to go this big legally, I doubt it, but hey its a possibility.

don't worry about the lighting cost or being bait* that will be tricked..........(cops) grow up will be in secluded area very little police presence next to none

Doesn't sound like a "legal" grow to me..

"tricking" /stealing power is illegal EVERYWHERE for certain. (not to mention that you and I then pay for "his" power consumption..:cool: )
I'm not even sure that "20 lb" is a legal grow in the 'Dam'...and he ain't in the 'dam'..:hubba:
He is one of the "examples" that anti-mj zealots point to, when they want to discredit growers/users.

IMO, dude is setting up for the big fall. Not just LEO, but if u want a show that Big and are asking questions on the 'net.........

I personally know of a 14,000w grow that is legal. BUT, the catch is dude puts 2(yes two), Big friggin plant under each 1000w, giving him a grand total of 28 plants. In his county, he is able to have 36 plants. I do believe that in all MMJ states, there is not a limit on how many watts u can use, but how many plants u can have. I know in some California Counties, the Grow area is limited, but not all.

I do doubt that the original poster is tryin' to stay within limits or has ant legal backing at all.

are kidding me this guy is begging for the law to slap him

Damn man... Sorry guys i been away and missed alot of these comments that hav nuthing to do with my question.. first off casualgrower and others who r trying to aswer the questions THANK YOU all i ask is that u look at the situation as if all that stuff has been put into consideration such as security, power consumption, and a expert grower and etc we all know this stuff...

but the part where help is needed is wit the design of the room and how much pounds can be made? and hicks that garbage about "these people are the ones that make us look bad" come on man illegal is illegal no matter if ur smokin it or sellin to other people who want to smoke it juss like u...

I thought this was a forum of people who want weed legalized so it shouldn't matter what will be done with it but is it being done properly... if ur so worried about criminals and corruption of money look at the government and big business that u support by buyin their products everyday- and how they go to other countries and hav people working for 5-10 cents an hour or sometimes days... or how they go and kill innocent ppl for their own agendas (profit in oil, land etc) and then sell u the reason they are goin down der is to bring u cheaper products and for ur protection. if ur such an activist against criminals den join a forum on THAT subject not on WEED a subject that is basically illegal- ur Contradicting ur self- all that is happenin is the supply of high quality weed to people who don't hav the time or money to grow it themselves specially when its "illegal"... its a market juss like any other corrupt market out there in our capitalistic world and if one person is not doin it then someone else will.. so might as well make money if the opportunity is there... weed does not killl...
BUT anyways there will already be an expert grower and electrician this is a business not sum silly get rich quick thing... for security place is in a secluded area atleat a mile away from a neigbor and 2-3 miles away to the next town. they have a plan but i'm trying to get my own knowledge of this so when it is presented it makes sense... SO now that all that stuff is in da clear here is the design for the floor plan i came up wit
View attachment 6x6 room.bmp View attachment grow design.bmp

want to know if co2 content is right using a co2 tank and in ur experience how oftern did put it on during light on period.
i've calculated 40 watts per sq ft seems right. if there is sumthing wrong with the design or calculations or if u hav and upgrade idea to make it better feel free to put in ur input... and again ASSUME EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN THE QUESTON IS KNOWN
THANK YOU

Yep, gonna be playing hide the soap with old Ben Dover.

Buy a co2 controller if you absolutely want to use co2, but its not gonna be taht helpful if you dont maximise all the other factors (light, water, nutriments, temp, hum).

All the info is out there if you put a couple of days searching all the differents sites on the matter you can find a lot of good info.

Also did you tought that 10 000W will produce massive heat in your room?

sounds pretyy sketchy to me...

he sounds very ummm..."selfish" not caring about giving others a bad name and not listening to experienced growers about needing to know other factors, and asking almost every other da** post about how many pounds he can get.

if you had an experienced grower that was going to help you, shouldnt he already know the best setup and how many plants to use and all that?

not trying to sound like a jerk but it just doesnt really make sense...

The-Grindin-grinder said:
so u think it is to much work? cuz there will be a team of 3 on it or r u sayin it will be to heat (cops) grow up will be in secluded area very little police presence next to none

keep tellin yourself that buddy, 10 1k's = jail time. i promise,

but hey, look at the bright side, we can read all about you getting popped in the marijuana news section of this forum.

its pretty clear you could could care less about the plant and more about money.

thanks for making harder for the rest of us to grow jacktard.

yeah, i dont like you and i dont care. Please leave.

For all of you pessimistic people talkin down about bro cause hes trying to get paid off some weed go check out this web page XXX..LEAP.cc What's on this page is the problem (not Mr. GrindinGrinder). Now onto how I personally feel--I wouldn't give a damn if dude grew a thousand plants in the house right next door to my great grandma. That's on him win, lose, or draw. I won't have to do his penitentiary time and neither will you. Now that I think of it, he really wouldn't even get that much time for a bunch of weed plants (compared to coke, meth, even extacy). Problem is it seems like a lot of you fellow forum members WANT to see him get popped off by the US fakeass druglaw enforcers. If that's not how you feel, then why do sooo many people keep telling him over and over (and over again) that he's going to jail, bla, bla, blah. If he goes to jail so what, Oliver North never did a day for his crimes and dude might not either. Steal him some electricity? So what, the power company executives won't lose a dime or a minutes sleep, neither will I. Sometimes I wanna steal me some power mydamnself, I just haven't quite found the nerve to do that one yet. Maybe dudes a gambler and that's just his personality type, I like it in em. I even like how he's on here (this very informative website) trying to get his game right so he can be righteously paid. If you're a vet MJ grower and have the info bro needs then give it to him....don't be classified as a hater. I bet you the corn growers aren't on their corn forum actin stingy with the popcorn advice.

Now last but not least...what happens if he gets away scott free with all of his crooked schemes? There will be lot's of happy boys & girls with their blunts, bongs, wraps, and rello's, happily spendin' $20's, 50's, and 100's every single day like it's nothin. Been there, done it before and don't regret a minute of it. Wish I was dumb enough to have took some digital (10k of HPS) pics to show him it's possible, but I didn't so anyway. Time to get higher, cause my weeds sooo fire.

PS...JBonez, how'd you join in 9/08 and already typed damnnear 1300 posts?

tjmaryj said:
asking almost every other da** post about how many pounds he can get.

if you had an experienced grower that was going to help you, shouldnt he already know the best setup and how many plants to use and all that?

not trying to sound like a jerk but it just doesnt really make sense...

This dudes post does kinda make sense though.

SmokedtheRent$ said:
JBonez, how'd you join in 9/08 and already typed damnnear 1300 posts?

when i respond to a post or start a thread, i hit the submit reply button under the dialogue.

I understand your point about this guy, sure its no skin off my back if he gets busted.

But hear is the deal, this site isnt called "Marijuana Profit"

Trust me, growing strictly for profit is his right. If i get busted, i will get a slap on the wrist, as i dont sell, nor would i have any equipage for selling.

The cops dont see a grow op for personal use as big of a deal compared to a grow op that could potentially supply the local children, at least in their eyes.

Before any of us started growing most of us had to buy it from somewhere? right? I for one would like to think they at least knew what they where doin, wouldn't you??????

I understand the thing about this been the wrong site for him ( part of the reason i love this place :) ) and there are those sites who'd welcome him but come on guys lol, have a look round and tell me everyone on here growing for personal, its just they a bit more discrete about things lol.

You might as well let the thread die anyway cos i pointed him in another sites direction a while ago ;)

The-Grindin-grinder said:
Damn man... all i ask is that u look at the situation as if all that stuff has been put into consideration such as security, power consumption, and a expert grower and etc we all know this stuff...

IF you have an Expert Grower then that person holds all your answers. im not an expert but i at least know how to do research and if i cant find the answer THEN ill ask.

.... and hicks that garbage about "these people are the ones that make us look bad" come on man illegal is illegal no matter if ur smokin it or sellin to other people who want to smoke it juss like u...

illegal IS illegal but personal IS NOT for profit. your risk your decision but your inexpierenced questioning reaks of leo or soon to be narc.

SSH

Everybody (even the Amish folk) have a complete life full of stuff that was produced for profit. If a man puts the effort forth, then makes a great product and sells it there's no greater reward than lots of people happily buying your goods/services.

And by the way I don't care how much weed you get caught with the penalties are still light (even if you're a mexican or black male). I remember an episode of the TV show master minds. Dude was smuggling in 50+mill worth of weed a year and only got like 11-12years in the feds....he's now a free man and happily telling his adventure story on TV, seemingly with no regrets. Don't let all them "busted stories" fool you....the dudes who got popped probably lost more $$/property/etc that actual time spent in jail. I know here where I am any nonviolent offense that gets you a 96mos or less sentence automatically qualifies you for boot camp----6mos later---in great shape, on probation and back on the street....growin more weed. :hubba:

its the people who put the weed on the streets for money, the situations involving these transactions, not to mention the minors that are acquiring it as a result. This pisses of the police, who in turn make enforcing the law even more of a priority rather than considering the fact that it is harmless. If i could grow legally and open a storefront i would, because i would love to turn my hobby into my lifestyle on all levels. As well as educating people on its potential.

Now, mods please close this waste of time.

SSH, your barking up the wrong tree, Hick said it best, and it IS people like him who put negativity into the sport when people see them on the news, thats just more propaganda people like me who grow in private dont need.

again, can we please close this garbage.

Much respects to the ideas man. But Lol u fenna get busted for real.
Ha you better have a nuclear energy plant in your room for the power that's gonna take. :) I would suggest starting a 10 plants. and moving up to 30 or 40

Spidermites, spidermites, does whatever spidermites do...

Hope you like the smell of pyrethoids in the mornin'. ;) This big of grow in this small of space and summer coming on, Johnny Law might just be your last concern... But, I digress..

Spins a web any size, catches thrips just like whiteflies
Look oooout!

Latest posts

Back