mass growing indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the two rooms are for veg and for flowering... they are different light cycles...

it is great that you have a master grower with you but you should still know whats up...

if he is a master grower then he should know what type of lighting you will need...

ya his plan was to hav 9 1000 wat lights covering area 6x6 with 15 plants per light comes up to 24x24 room (135 plants) and hav about 1.5 sq.ft room for each plant or sumthin like dat and have the light 3 or 4 feet above the plants and then save a light (and maybe add an extra light) for the 18 on 6 off room for germation, clones mothers seedlings vegetation and etc. this should total a 135-225 plants... is this effiecent?

none of it is efficient if you dont know what your doing... :stoned:

keep two rooms in each house if i were doing it..

maybe a 4/1 light setup in each... :aok: i would use 1 MH for vegging and 4 HPS for flowering

you will still get some nice dank buds, and then if one goes down you still have a crop at the other house...

your power bill bill wont be so heat either... and the amount of soil coming in and out wouldnt be so retarded too...

If your goin to be using 10kw of electric, just for growing, get someone to check the wireing is up to it. If not it could all go up in smoke.

In a 24 x 24 room, you would need more than 20- 1000w hps lights to get sufficient lumens.

There are no get rich quick schemes. No offense, but from what I've read, sounds like a recipe for disaster. We'll be reading about you soon in the news.

BBFan said:
In a 24 x 24 room, you would need more than 20- 1000w hps lights to get sufficient lumens.

There are no get rich quick schemes. No offense, but from what I've read, sounds like a recipe for disaster. We'll be reading about you soon in the news.
THANK YOU!!.
It is folks like this that that make us ALL look bad. Little doubt that this guy will be headline news one day.
This site is, has always been, about personal supply. Teaching ppl to provide for themselves, rather than being forced to rely on "profiteers" for their supply. :ignore:
We would prefer to take the big money/profits out of mj, and eliminate the criminal element. When criminal no longer find it profitable, we will no longer have criminals in our midst. Will no longer be associated with, labeled as, and treated..as criminals.

I am even reluctant to correct the mis-information,(1k light is sufficient for "40 sq ft") just because I don't want to contribute.

if it means the 5-0 are looking away from me... so be it...

even though i agree with you Hick, you cant deny that there are some people that have $$$ on the mind... we all know what $$ can do :rolleyes:

And Grinder... like i was saying, if you plan on making a BIG operation, do it right, start small and work up...

it was clear in our early messages that your lack of experience shows just through your lack of terminology... so trust us, if I can tell (1 grow under my belt) then someone else can tell...

:D

curiouscat420 said:
even though i agree with you Hick, you cant deny that there are some people that have $$$ on the mind... we all know what $$ can do :rolleyes:

:D

.absolutely .. cc $$ corrupt... :D
that doesn't mean that we 'co-sign' it...

you know i ould imagine that in most cases people that say they want a project that size are usually just blowing smoke :bong2:

You also have to figure in things like space between plants for the gardener to move, ventilation, odor removal, heat disapation, where and how to dry, removal of all waste, and stealth,stealth,stealth.
In my oppinion this sounds like nothing more than a easy way to a long sentence. Small grow short time, large grow long time.

see?!?!?!

what i was trying to say from the get go...

a)doesnt seem like you know what your doing (yet)
b)your eyes are TOO big, your gonna get caught with that much.

Well i agree its risky but its your risk.
If it was me i'd have the lights pretty tight to the plants and have em moving on automated light rails, it could be a better way to maximise your light efficiency.
Make sure you leave enough room to be able to walk around the plants once they got big and ditch the other growers or at least one of em, i would be bricking it knowing that 2 other people new and could get me caught.

I'd also scale down bit cos you'll be surprised how much time and effort that size of grow is gona take.
If you intent on a big grow though and if you can get away with the noise i'd consider couple of generators to help with electric cos a massive rise in electricity use could bring unwanted attention, would also lessen risk of over loading the house.

I want some pics when they in flour lol

OK guys, first off I may have missed it here, but I did not read where this was a HUGE stealth grow, so all the one line comments about power stealing, heat signatures and what the like were not asked about....... Who knows, he might be trying to go this big legally, I doubt it, but hey its a possibility.

So let's look at this as he knows all the problems with power consumption and sticking out like a sorethumb to neighbors and utilities..... All of these points are obvious problems that we read about everyday in the news and hopefully he will be able to avoid being a statistic.....

10, 1K lights for flowering would be kinda kewl to see with a good grow.... figure about 30-36 sqft a light, maybe a bit more with overlapping lighting arcs on the reflectors, so easy math says 3000 sqft or more with that setup..... that is a pretty large house but more efficient with a larger open space like a mini warehouse or storage facility......

Just a start.

10,000 watts is alot of $$$$.....if you could pull it off you're a badMF. I once did 10k watts of skunk/blueberry in a duplex and the only time I slept was after I cut it down. But after that I slept well, not only @ night but slept well during the day.....slept with all kinds of weed smokin women. :hubba:

CasualGrower said:
that is a pretty large house but more efficient with a larger open space like a mini warehouse or storage facility......

..or a basement:hubba:

you want to grow 20lbs with little to know knowledge of what when why where and how? + the mentioning of stealing electric.. you are setting yourself up for your buddy leo to come a knocking. enjoy

Latest posts

Back