mass growing indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally like dude wanting to grow a mil worth of weed. Shows heart, commitment to growing and nutz of steel. I hope he gets away with it, takes some grow pics, then come back onto this site to laugh at all the cowards who told him he was for sure going to jail when all he wanted was some growing info. Some priests seem to think that because they only molested one or two kids that they are far better and less sinful than the priest who molested 100 kids. Seems like there are some weed growers on this site who think the exact same way as these priests.

This site should enlighten those of you who think all of usa popo's are bad.

i personally think all that will raise suspicion from the electric company and maybe get caught but ......
no matter why he grows it either to sell or smke it himself the man just wants to grow and u people shouldnt judge him,when most of the growers are waiting for their crop to be done or just are out nd want to smoke some weed u buy it either from a dealer or the club and this guy is actually helping us because if he grows this much weed he is introducing more weed into the
world ,if the amount of weed in the world decreases its price will go higher
so please people lets try to help out the people who actually dont have the time,supplies,or money to grow and nid it for medical use.
this site is to help mj growers so if people dont like his reason for growing u dnt have to talk **** and just leave the thread, you guys are talking about how he give pot growers a bad name man u guys shud get slapped, REAL
MJ growers and smokers should be about Peace!
good luck bro now lets try to help this guy however we can

SmokedtheRent$ said:
I personally like dude wanting to grow a mil worth of weed. Shows heart, commitment to growing and nutz of steel. I hope he gets away with it, takes some grow pics, then come back onto this site to laugh at all the cowards who told him he was for sure going to jail when all he wanted was some growing info. Some priests seem to think that because they only molested one or two kids that they are far better and less sinful than the priest who molested 100 kids. Seems like there are some weed growers on this site who think the exact same way as these priests.

This site hxxp://www.leap.cc"]www.leap.cc should enlighten those of you who think all of usa popo's are bad.
dude.

Yo Smokedtherent, i was going to criticize your statement. Instead, im going to educate you as you seem to be under the wrong impression.

Pull up a chair.

I have nothing against the man growing pot for money. Its the right given to us in the constitution. (Freedom of enterprise and the pursuit of happiness)

However, this country says weed is illegal. So, with that in mind, growing for profit which is often large scale and pretty quick to get busted, is counterproductive.

Now, in Cali, its legal to grow for profit, and i have nothing against that, even tho loopholes are used to do so.

I grow for sport and supplying my own pot is great, no money going to dealers, its all mine.

But when people get popped for growing, it puts a stain on all of our reputations. The public eye sees us all as profiteers and thinks we really dont care about cannabis, just money.

Not to mention, this country needs its citizens to pay their taxes. You mean to tell me illegal grow ops are paying taxes? No, thats the cowards way out, trying to make a buck without being a man about it. I dont care what happens to him, but i do know one thing, he can and will get popped with a grow that big, they just dont go unnoticed forever.

The bottom line is- if he is seriously going to do something of the magnitude he describes- he should know the answers to his questions. He shouldn't have to ask. The answers he was looking for are out there. Don't talk about it, just do it.
Just because he has a few diagrams and schematics- he really has a lot to learn. If he wants to start a business- he should do his homework and not go to a web site to either brag or get some quick and easy answers. That he isn't willing to do some work shows it's a get rich quick scheme- and there is just no such thing.

The unfortunate part of this whole thing is when this clown gets caught, and he will get caught, the public perception will be that all people involved in grows are just like him and the morons on this thread who are supportive of his lame brain efforts.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Heres a fun fact. Alot of folks have talked about Cali and our weed laws as the next Gold Rush. It's true, but over the weekend, it REALLY hit home.

As you know, we had a little MP get together in Cali over the 4/20 weekend. I was able to take a few folks over to Oaksterdam and give them a little tour of the Scene and Oaksterdam U.
We went to the Bulldog coffeeshop. As we were waiting in line, an older gentletman struck up a conversation with me. He asked if we were going to the Outdoor Growing class which was being taught by none other then Ed Rosenthal himself. I told him, no, we were there just to check things out.

He then told us he had just moved to Cali from Maine (maybe Umbra can clarify, I think he said Maine) 4 days ago and was taking a class and going up north to make his fortune.
WHAT???

We went to Oaksterdam U, about 15 minuates before the class started. It was FULL. Standing room only. The diversity of folks in the class was quite shocking. Everyone of them out to make a buck. With that only in mind.

I guess I was suprised that one would think they could just fly out here and start growing and all thier money problems will go away. Boy, are they in for a shock.

I guess I posted this to just give you all an idea of the magnitude of what the mindset of alot of folks are. Move to Cali and plant a few seeds and be the next Millionare.

They will never figure out that you don't grow for Profit, you just grow, let the profit find you.

You gotta figure the population in Cali is gonna explode. Along with this increase in population expansion will be the expansion of social problems (ie. crime, homelessness, increased cost of living, water shortages, realestate prices, ect.ect.ect.) I can't immagine most of these people thought about this a great deal. They think the cannabis laws are the modern day gold rush. Like every gold rush 3-5% will experience a degree of success the rest will loose everything and either head home or become dependent on the taxpayers for thier basic needs and/or turn to crime. I'm totaly supportive of the new diection Cali. is going in so far as Mj laws, both medical and recreational but I believe you guys are in for a bumpy road ahead. Best of luck to you all.

I think that the "goldrush" analogy is a fun comparison, but not entirely accurate. I think that after other states start to see the economic viability of taxation, not to mention the huge influx of proprieters in California to boost the small market bussinesses, the "gold" might start expanding eastward, I.E. other states will start to jump on board with more liberal laws in an attempt to promote an economic boom in their states.

BBFan said:
The bottom line is- if he is seriously going to do something of the magnitude he describes- he should know the answers to his questions. He shouldn't have to ask. The answers he was looking for are out there. Don't talk about it, just do it.
Just because he has a few diagrams and schematics- he really has a lot to learn. If he wants to start a business- he should do his homework and not go to a web site to either brag or get some quick and easy answers. That he isn't willing to do some work shows it's a get rich quick scheme- and there is just no such thing.

EXACTLY What he said.

check this thread out and tell me if you think you can pull 35 pounds from 25 plants!!

The-Grindin-grinder said:
so would it be better to split the lights into 2 houses... everybody is on the same page on making money and has tight lips and every mouth knows what happens after it opens so dats the least of the problems

Famous last words.

Sounds pretty darn risky to me, but thats just my opinion ?
good luck !

I am on both sides of the fence on this one ? I do see and understand the whole matter of when a big opp. gets popped, it gives the rest of us a bad wrap as well ! But that is not the growers fault, its the cops, media, reporters, all of those uninformed ignorant edit holes are the ones that put us all into one catagory... Ive seen we've all seen it a million times, guilty by association ! it doesnt matter if you have 5 plants or 100 of them, In their eyes you are a big time criminal.... all they care about is a damn conviction anyways, they could give 2 edit about right or wrong !
Well with that being said.... cheers everyone ! smoke it if you got it ! lol

I'll stay out of the politics on this one but I would place a $1000 bet with odds that you're busted in less than a year... but here's my humble solution.

You stated there was a team of 3 trying to get between 13-20 pounds with 10-1000watt lights, ...well, that in a nutshell. Here's my idea...

1. There's the old saying that 3 can keep a secret as long as 2 of them are dead. In lieu of killing the other 2, don't get any partners - NONE, only way to be safe which still is by no means a guarantee is do it alone and tell no one.

2. Now divide the 13-20 pounds by 3 (your share of the team) and you're looking at 3.3 to 6.6 pounds for one person. So I guess you would be happy with almost 5 pounds, about in the middle.

3. You don't need 10 lights now, not even 3, just 2 1000 watt lights and you should be able to grow in the 5 pound area. Hmmm, electric cost down, heat down, etc. = cops away, you're not on the grid now.

4. You don't need 200 plants, depending on veg time you could do it with 10 plants that you veg a long tine and average 8 ounces each or 40 plants with 2 ounces each and all in a much smaller area than it would be for 200.

5. One last thought, not to be presumptuous but I would say by your questions you haven't grown MJ with any significance. Start with one light, fewer plants and get your skills down for a grow or 2 and then step up, you won't be so overwhelmed and you'll learn a lot and also waste less money on mistakes, cause they will and do happen.

6. Check into hydro, it's the fastest method if time is important.

Good luck and keep searching the forum, it's all here written already, just need to search it out. :p

The New Girl said:
I'll stay out of the politics on this one but I would place a $1000 bet with odds that you're busted in less than a year... but here's my humble solution.

You stated there was a team of 3 trying to get between 13-20 pounds with 10-1000watt lights, ...well, that in a nutshell. Here's my idea...

1. There's the old saying that 3 can keep a secret as long as 2 of them are dead. In lieu of killing the other 2, don't get any partners - NONE, only way to be safe which still is by no means a guarantee is do it alone and tell no one.

2. Now divide the 13-20 pounds by 3 (your share of the team) and you're looking at 3.3 to 6.6 pounds for one person. So I guess you would be happy with almost 5 pounds, about in the middle.

3. You don't need 10 lights now, not even 3, just 2 1000 watt lights and you should be able to grow in the 5 pound area. Hmmm, electric cost down, heat down, etc. = cops away, you're not on the grid now.

4. You don't need 200 plants, depending on veg time you could do it with 10 plants that you veg a long tine and average 8 ounces each or 40 plants with 2 ounces each and all in a much smaller area than it would be for 200.

5. One last thought, not to be presumptuous but I would say by your questions you haven't grown MJ with any significance. Start with one light, fewer plants and get your skills down for a grow or 2 and then step up, you won't be so overwhelmed and you'll learn a lot and also waste less money on mistakes, cause they will and do happen.

6. Check into hydro, it's the fastest method if time is important.

Good luck and keep searching the forum, it's all here written already, just need to search it out. :p

ha, women......

always making sense, the nerve, lol.

funny how you girls use logic to overcome typical egotistical indulgence, impressive.

I agree.... I wont lie, I am definatley Impreessed ! Well spoken JBonze

why don't you create your own power source? Its not stealing and there would be no heat from power companies, and you wouldn't be paying through your nose for the power consumption you will be using! And plz post some pics if ya pull it off!!!???

I think your a waste of oxygen,
and ditto to your supporters.

grow weed to smoke it and give to people who need it, thats it.
people who grow for profit just screw the rest of us by negatively affecting public opinion of us honest growers.

i hope you go to another site because we dont need you here, your a heat score.
imo drug dealers are scum bags,
and i dont care who this pisses off, ban me if you want.

Latest posts

Back