Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52BA47B0-DBA9-40E9-A386-6A0D8808DDB4.jpeg

So far, so good. Happy and healthy.

View attachment 323049
Oldfogey done sent me more gear.
I am saving these for last because I will pop them all at once. View attachment 323050
The #13’s are still looking good.
I'm going to have to wait until fall to start mine. I have plants sitting on every available surface. About half of them need to be up potted. I should just put a sprinkler system in the ceiling for auto watering.

I am in pretty much the same boat. I figured it up the other day. It will be sometime in August before the first plants in this grow hit the flower tent.

Seriously guys, I am searching the forum on the best way to sex them.
I have seen Big mention that they can be sexed without putting in 12/12 if you know what to look for, but I am not sure what to look for, nor has it ever been mentioned what to look for.
I am pretty sure I have read on here that a cutting can just be stuck in a glass of water and put in the flower tent, but have not been able to find where I read it to confirm.
I am hoping to just top them, and use the latter.

Seriously guys, I am searching the forum on the best way to sex them.
I have seen Big mention that they can be sexed without putting in 12/12 if you know what to look for, but I am not sure what to look for, nor has it ever been mentioned what to look for.
I am pretty sure I have read on here that a cutting can just be stuck in a glass of water and put in the flower tent, but have not been able to find where I read it to confirm.
I am hoping to just top them, and use the latter.
I’ve been YouTubing the subject. There is a lot of good video on early sexing of cannabis with field examples.

A5F0E69B-0A52-413E-A6F7-D1FC2F76A1BF.jpeg

Planted two of the freak show green pistil seeds today. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to go with these next.

B0F60F5B-A758-4E65-A1C9-3EFD8CC7C440.jpeg

One of the Freak Show seeds popped, one didn’t. I dug the dud out of the peat pellet, it was kind of soft and was easy to smash. I believe it may have just been immature. I planted a new seed.

Sorry. I thought I went thru the seeds I sent out pretty well.
No need to apologize, I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth, either way.
I posted that for your knowledge more than anything.
The outside of the seed looked perfectly normal when I planted it. Once smashed open, the inside looked immature, like the seed hadn’t fully filled the inside of the shell.

Latest posts

Back