Might be getting a house, need help...ventilation, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownothing

Reaction score
I might be renting out a house with a friend, and me and him together are gonna grow the hell out of the house. We have money right now to put into for equipment, but I was wondering, what you guys do with a whole house at your disposal? Do you use the closets or just rope off the basement and use the whole basement?
Well, we are thinking of just using all the closets in the house.
Thinking of having 2 flowering closets, 1 veg closet, and 1 mother/clone closet.
Now, ventialtion. I dont know what we are gonna do...with that much space used up, were can we even get air in and out, and have something with a stable tempeture and humidity? I am just stumped...I have everything else kinda figured, just the ventialtion...and it cant smell...dont want unwanted attention ;)

So was just wondering if you guys know much about it ventialtion and your own setups, post pics too, that would be MAD helpful.
And wondering if you guys do that too...the whole rope off the basement and use the whole basement as a giant grow room...just wondering.

Thanks guys!:D

I wouldn't put them in closets all over the house. I think it'd be easier/safer for you to designate one large room for the grow. You should lock/lightproof/hide that room.
You could divide that room into flower/veg+clone/dry rooms with wooden framing and thick plastic/mylar walls.
First, I'd start by deciding how much you want to yield, might as well get all expectations out in the open. :fly:

It is for commercial grow...thing is, around here, the only weed available on hand is brick weed...that is is. The only person that gets dank stuff, actually drives 3 hours to get it...he got shafted on his connections...so now he sells crap too.
I want the highest possible yield really....thats really it...basically just a Sea of Green type of style kinda. I just want to have alot of dank weed.
I plan to grow and sustain mothers of probably 5-6 different strains, because I want a variety, kinda the reason for the seperate mother closet thing, ya know.

The impression I get from this forum is that commercial growing is taboo. :bolt:
But seriously, I suggest you consider the risk here. How easy would it be for people to start asking around, and figure out dank weed is coming from you?:stoned:
I would think twice about trying to compete in a black market that deals in bricks.

:bong1:

if you are in the US do you live in one of these states? :
Alaska
California
Colorado
Hawaii
Maine
Montana
Nevada
New Mexico
Oregon
Rhode Island