Mouldy Bud? Make - ISO Oil/Tar From Wet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smart thinkin tho i'll say.
i only have a cell camera which i been takin all my pix wit minus the night ones i borrowed a chincy one from one my frenz but neither have that good quality to see any prints i would imagine.
has anyone who's ever been a member on MP gotten areessted for MJ related charges and their ties wit this site were brought in as evidence or probable cause for watever reasons?
not paranoid just curious is all if anyone knew anyone if any?

OK Hippy, I'm finally giving this a try. I took some dried and cured pot that I didn't like because it smelled and tasted nasty. Perhaps it was the plant that had some sort of root rot, I'm not sure. Nasty as it tasted, it gave a reasonable buzz. At any rate, I used a coffee grinder and ground up at least an ounce, if not more of this pot and followed your instructions. I just now put the hair drier to the task of drying. So, it'll be awhile before I know if it worked or not. You'll get the report as soon as it's done. I think it will work. We'll see.

I look forward to seeing your result Alistair :)

What % ISO did you use?

:peace:

Well Hippy, I tried it, and it did something, but I had already had something to smoke. It has the appearance of having worked, but it didn't seem all that potent. I mean, it did give me a buzz, but tomorrow I'll know for sure if I make it the first buzz of the day.

The result of at least an ounce of pot (probably more) and one quart of 91% isopropyl alcohol is a thick, gooey paste at the bottom of of 14" X 10" X 2" g;*** baking dish. The whole bottom of the dish isn't covered with oil, but a good portion is. At first, I thought it was plant matter that had escaped through the paper towel filters that I used, but after all was dried, I realized that it was indeed oil, and not plant material.

There is a lot of oil. I just hope that it turns out better than the first smoke. I put a little oil on a cigarette like you did.

I'll tell you more tomorrow.

I must say that mine hasn't turned out as good as yours and that of others. I guess the quality of the bud going into makes it what it is. It gives a buzz, but it lacks umph; it has no kick.

Just the same, something tells me that had I taken the same amount of the same pot and made cookies with it, I'd be stoned now. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know. I'll use it to spruce up my joints.

Lol good 1. Try a lil twist in it next time. Instead of the hair drier, place in center of sauce pan w/ lil water on a low simmer. I placed the mix in babyfood jars and once cooled(do not run under cold waTER ONCED FINISHED the babyfood jar will crack).
Another twist is for taste. Instead of iso use everclear( just no sippin,lol).
Thanks for the steppin stone

i read the other day about making hash oil; the method used petroleum ether. it also mentioned adding a step to refine the oil--filtering it through activated charcoal. it said that it would filter out the chloroplasts and some other ingredients that werent the THC.

Does anyone know if filtering the alcohol mix pre-evaporation may create a cleaner, more pure product without reducing potency? my 99.7% iso is on the way....

:ciao: HIE

Im shakeing right now..doing a tutural 4u:aok: man my arms tired...5 min huh? ok shake shake shake

okay..Im gonna have to give Dirtysouth sauce pan with water as I dont own a hair dryer:rofl: which by the way dirty ya never said how long to simmer..sounds like all i need to do is heat the green liquid up huh? why not oven then? not bashing you guys ya know that just curious...thanks for helping...and can I only wipe this oil on my joints? is there a way to smoke it threw me bong?

If your arm aches then get someone else to shake it for you :)

I deliberately did mine outside, I didnt want the alcohol fumes to build up inside my home and cause an explosion.

to Late...:rofl:

9.gif

I went and got my Daughters hair dryer..its going now..I am thinking the hair dryer was not gonna cost me as much as the stove would..all though i started doing that...and was worried of the fumes..on account ya did mention ISO was Flammable...:doh: well its been running an hour so far...evaporated some...will check back if my house dont catch fire..lol..

Okay Hippy I gave it a run..I used The left over crap from My Massbucket..which is PurpleBud:D I had only found 99% ISO 1 time a year ago and used it up..I can find 91% all over..Im allways looking at new stores I go by...

DSCF2337.JPG

DSCF2339.JPG

DSCF2340.JPG

DSCF2343.JPG

DSCF2344.JPG

DSCF2345.JPG

DSCF2346.JPG

DSCF2350.JPG

DSCF2351.JPG

DSCF2352.JPG

DSCF2353.JPG

DSCF2355.JPG

This was easy..and will do again...Im a try this stuff with my coffee for Wake and Bake..get a good feel for it...I did clip some oil off the papper and placed on top of my Bong..seemed good..But need a fresh head to be sure...Gonna Twist some joints as ya did for my Girl..I think she would like this....no...I know she will:aok:

thanks Hippy:48:

DSCF2359.JPG

DSCF2360.JPG

DSCF2361.JPG

DSCF2362.JPG

DSCF2363.JPG

DSCF2364.JPG

DSCF2365.JPG

DSCF2367.JPG

DSCF2368.JPG

Hello Hippy and the rest of ya Kats out there..I just took a Hit of the stuff I made yesturday and Must say Im :stoned: thanks for a fast and easy way to use the stuff I would normally just toss:aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello Hippy and the rest of ya Kats out there..I just took a Hit of the stuff I made yesturday and Must say Im :stoned: thanks for a fast and easy way to use the stuff I would normally just toss:aok:

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Pointless throwing trich away even it if it is on mouldy leaf.

Talking of which.

Harvest time on 1 of my plants today :rolleyes:

Just found the first bit of mould, no way will trimming it off and leaving the plant to carry on be any good for me, once its here, it spreads with a vengeance, so its time to take the PF down.

I found i clip the mould bud off..doesnt spred...but had to take good portion....I had a few spots Ive cliped on my PB..but nothing serious..we have temps in the high 60's all week..no sign of rain until next tuesday..so this is helping me...I like this method ..and will do again...Im looking into Butter as well..any good links you can throw me...like easy okay:giggle: Im a stoner remeber:aok:

your the Best Hippy

Too damp here, its always the same every year at this time, it will now be damp for a few weeks.

Strange but greenhouse growing has its drawbacks, ok I get bigger plants and bigger buds than outside growers, but because they get more air circulation they get less mould.

Catch 22 situation I guess.

Anyway, on with the show ...

Slowmo did an easy to follow Canna Butter thread.

I personally would use double the water.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=309953&postcount=1

:ciao: Hippy....Man Im flying High Again....Has a funny taste and makes my lips knumb i think...Lol..wow:bolt::bong:

DSCF2467.JPG

DSCF2468.JPG

DSCF2469.JPG

DSCF2470.JPG

DSCF2471.JPG

DSCF2472.JPG

DSCF2473.JPG

Latest posts

Back