multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irish, you got a great garden and an even greater heart. keep the good karma coming.

Irish those plants couldn't look healthier! Very Nice! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! We had snow on the Erie side of the state this morning...you guys have any yet? Good luck with the breedings!

That's some garden, Irish! You're going to need some help trimmin' them up :hubba:

I see you're using that Reflectix stuff - how is it working out for you? I found it retained all of the heat, but that may not be a bad thing up there where it's cold now :)

calling for snow mix tomorrow...art, yes it does hold heat. i wrap my water heater with it to to save electricity.;) ...

heres some pics that i pollenated with my male Skush...

1- is a skush...
2- bubble gum...
3- wonder woman...
4- white rhino...
5- is smallest bubba kush, of 5...
6- KULT...
7- white rhino...

6 wasnt pollenated...enjoy, and keep her green...

101_2504.jpg

101_2513.jpg

101_2516.jpg

101_2519.jpg

101_2527.jpg

101_2541.jpg

101_2554.jpg

Nice Irish. Very, very, nice.

You should end up with some interesting beans for your next grow with those crosses.

hello BB. (had to switch my name, when i seen those initials being used way back, on you, and i);) ...

thanks y'all...we may not ever run these beans BB. (gotta start somewhere)...then again, i know some people that may want to check 'em out...i just wanted to throw something togeather to preserve the '08 line we ran, so i can jump on into the '09 line, and get to crack'in...

y'all should see the sick crosses we have lined up. it's gonna be bigger, and better. this is the side show right here. were looking for the keeper mom in the lot still. running behind quite a bit, but it's understandable, getting jacked...

gotta get some of the new gear made in '09 going. got a nice suprise over here. an exclusive...:D ...

can you hear the drums?...KONG-KONG-KONG...lol...lol...lol...

oh yeah, that last set of pics was just misted with water to kill the pollen before putting them back in the flower room. thats why thier shiny looking...:cool: ...

looking good man, hopefully they turn out, should be some nice crosses.
and you lucky bugger.. guess 'll have to grow the 09 kong stuff vicariously through you :p ;)

I know someone who would be interested in those genetics yer makin!!! lol...slide em this way...lookin waaay good bud!

IRISH said:
y'all should see the sick crosses we have lined up. it's gonna be bigger, and better. this is the side show right here. were looking for the keeper mom in the lot still. running behind quite a bit, but it's understandable, getting jacked...

Been enjoying this show Irish- nice comeback. I can't wait to see what you roll out next!

thanks BB. always a pleasure...

this is us only practicing on the seed run LF. 1st. timer...practice makes perfect right?.. gotta always try to learn something new (to me)...can't believe we never tried this before.(not counting that one summer a male snuck in the OD and wrecked a whole crop.)...

man kaotic. what do i say brother? i could'nt think of anyone i'd rather be running this stuff with...i'll blow it up for you man!!!:cool: ...

1-Skush
2-wonder woman
3-bubblegum
4-ssh (center)
5-whole room...

getting there now...i'll take more pics tomorrow when i feed...

101_2733.jpg

101_2748.jpg

101_2752.jpg

101_2756.jpg

101_2764.jpg

Very nice. They look healthy and lush. Verry happy. What are ya feedin them?

the hydro gets flora nova bloom nutes, and the soil is getting a new bloom nute called super bloom 12-55-6...then of course, we always use our molasses.:) ...

The bubblegum is saying HELLO! It must smell like heaven brother. I think back to that situation and now look! See what my brother can do! See what they are going to miss out on, hehehehe!

yes 'they' are Chef...gonna miss out big time...

the bubblegum smells soooo good...

Looking real nice Irish :aok:

Latest posts

Back