Mutt's Fall 07 micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrrrrrrr - Damn hermie plants. Haven't had one yet. With all the bagseeds I've messed with, I'm very surprised. Know the feeling with the males, though.

I'm starting my 2 Afghani's on 12/12...............I hope good luck follows me on this one. I know you are not a fan - but I have to get my own feet wet.

Know the feeling about the seeds. Getting them is the worst part if your trying to lay low.............

PB:)

Hi Mutt, those are some beautful ladies you've got growing there!!! Thanks for posting this grow journal, so much good information/interaction here!!

Damn Mutt thats messed up. It would of given you hella clones to work with. Youll find that right bag.

Thanks guys, yeah one day I'll find that sat that will just blow me away. ;)
keep plantin them seeds I guess. (I chucked all the ones that I got this plant outa though). Still got a few hundred unknown seeds to work with :p

bombbudpuffa said:
Dang...outside bud maybe:D?

Various bagseed I collected over the years that showed a lil promise. :p
Good to screw around with....better than screwing up my known genetic stash. ;)

hey mutt, how many lumens per sq. foot of floor space did you use, rough guess? Im doing a micro grow as well and im just tryin to do some research b4 i jump into it. I have around 12 sq. feet to work with, im building a cabinet that can fit a 4 bulb, 4 foot T5 Grow Light and im gonna go with lowryder. Does anyone know about topping a lowryder? GREAT THREAD MAN! Good luck on that search for the one hitter quitter sativa. :D

2 sq.ft. was my area. 3600 lumens per bulb. times 3.
so about 5400 lumens per sq.
Still HPS would have been better. but had to try a flo grow.
Was at Home depot and had HPS cheap. might wanna check it out. before you plung into flos.

The last JFxCh is coming down teus. mornin.
Gonna be doin a full White Widow grow next. :)

well make it monday morning. Gives me a day to bleach and air out before my next grow.
Well here the final one is.
JFxCh.
Will post in strain report soon.
Just a tad bit root bound wasn't she :p
Thanks everyone for following along. :)

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2142.JPG

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2146.JPG

The grow is over and a new one begins. :woohoo: I have a feeling the next grow is gonna be fun Mutt. Anyway great job on this one and look foward to that smoke report when the time comes. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The grow is over and a new one begins. :woohoo: I have a feeling the next grow is gonna be fun Mutt. Anyway great job on this one and look foward to that smoke report when the time comes. ;)

Yep it is brudda ;)
Guess "we" will be startin that thread in a day or two ;)

Hey Mutt - Are "we" getting a small HPS for our next grow? I can smell one around the bend......:cool:

Pot Belly said:
Hey Mutt - Are "we" getting a small HPS for our next grow? I can smell one around the bend......:cool:

Oh yeah buddy. :hubba:. I still veg under flos tho. I like my fem ratios up there 85%+ which I been gettin with mix of cool whites and soft white flos. ;)
Got a 150W HPS flood...but goin to HD in a couple of weeks and getting 2 70W. and tempered glass. Might get another cab for flower....I am just a lil paranoid cuz I rent now. one lil cab is easy to stash...I know myself too well. If I start to get biger lights...I'll just want to grow bigger and bigger. So I sorta gotta keep myself in check until I get another house again. ;)

'Sup dude :ciao:. Micro grows are neat to watch. great job with this one, your ladies looked mmm mmm good :hubba:. Cant wait for the WW grow. ill pull up a bean bag for that one. KEEPIN IT GREEN! peace, e :bong2:

Awesome grow man! Even that 12/12 from seed yielded quite nicely. :aok: Can't wait to see the next one bro.

DLtoker said:
Awesome grow man! Even that 12/12 from seed yielded quite nicely. :aok: Can't wait to see the next one bro.

Nope that one was chopped for bein a hermie.
This last one was the untopped one. It was longer flowering than the rest. Also the last to show.

Nice grow Mutt........

Hold out for that sav man...its better if its free.......

Take it easy

Latest posts

Back