mutt's winter grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Well, added a rubbermaid veg box.
Got 4 WWxNB sprouted.

Picture or Video 078.jpg

Great to see another one in the making! Kaya Karma baby. :48:

Whats up mang. Good luck with the winter grow. Here's some of that good old GREEN MOJO to get them babies out of the ground. ;)

I'll be watching this Mutt :) you've been a huge help and now it's time to learn from the master!

Hey mutt, good luck with them babies, not as if you really need it, lol. I just got me some sprouts goin in my rubbermaid also, will get some pics up when i can. Once again, good luck bro, and i got my chair pulled up.

BioShock said:
learn from the master!
Heck I ain't no master. Prolly never will be....gurus around here blow my rear away. Esp. the hydro and organic dudes.
Thanks for the compliment tho. :eek:

This grow is with FF soil and FF trio. and some blackstrap for flower.

time to subscribe to my first thread cause im gonna watch these stony buds growing

good luck bud hope all goes as pland,,HAPPY GROWIN TOMTOM

yes sir - count in me 2 follow this grow - i find there r so many threads happening - i can't keep up, so i just unscribe to everything, + then forget what i did want 2 follow (hope it ain't from the smoke - naw, couldn't be) - anyways - say dog - what is the strain your growin? white widow x ? grow, man, grow.

wish you all stoneygirls Mutt:)

good luck cant wait to see the sisters grow up.heres some magic dust to make them all female.PS

:aok: very nice man. healthy DARK-GREEN and thems some BIG fans starting.More mojo for them babies. :bong1:

Latest posts

Back