My 2nd grow- Nirvana White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcb9134

Reaction score
got some new seeds from seed botique(Blue mystic, white rhino, and white widow) and decided to just test one of them just to make sure they weren't too old because i bought them for future indoor grows when i get into my own house. anyways it germinated great and decided to grow it. i know im a bit late but i plan on putting it outside in about a week or so where i have my lowrdyers now but plan on harvesting those in a week or so. btw the plant is in a mixture of just perlite and peat moss and under a shop light, any suggestions on when i should start using nutes? i got floranova grow and bloom atm. heres a few pics of the white widow.

0706082036.jpg

0706082037.jpg

0706082043.jpg

Looking good so far. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost. ;)

heres my plant into her(hopefully) second week from planting the seed. should i plant them outside now or wait a little more? i hear that some plants are starting to bud in my area so not too sure since my other plants were auto flowering. i planted my lowryders at around this in their life bc they started to smell and look like mj plants so im thinking of doing the same. suggestions appreciated:D

looking good so far jcb:) . i've got some ww's growing too. i think yours are too young to be getting nuted yet, IMO. i've read that people use very little nutes with this strain, nuting lightly 3-5x entire grow. check mine out in my sig. good luck man...:) ...

banjo your plants look great:D hope mine turn out that good, I just
planted my WW outside right next to my lowryders today, was gonna chop the ryders but decided to let it go another week or two till triches get more amber so had to dig another hole.. im keeping the WW in the .5 gal pot of peat moss/perlite until i chop the other plants then gonna plant directly into soil dont think im gonna add anything to the soil seeing as it is quite rich in organic matter. but as for now i dug a hole and put the pot in that to help keep it moist and tipping over. heres a pic of it before planting.

0715081103.jpg

from what i hear, gave a friend of mine some sample leaves and he said they have a fruity taste. ill let you know when buds are dry.

chopped my remaining lowryders today(check the post in my lowryder link for harvest details and smoke report) and planted the WW into the ground where my biggest lowryder was. used the leftover soil from the lowryders and mixed that into the surounding soil then put a nice dose of fertilizer into the soil around the plant(3/4 of a teaspoon of floranova grow). seems to be doing well so far will keep it updated about every week or 2. heres a pic right before i took it out of the pot.

0726081605b.jpg

i must have great luck... because all the seeds i have planted so far were female including my WW. last week i went out to check on the plant and gave it some fertilizer but forgot to take pics so waited another week to post. went out today with some floranova bloom in hopes that it was going to start flowering soon, and sure enough i seen two white hairs at one of the nodes, can't see them in the pics but they are there:D .

0815081810.jpg

0815081811.jpg

bombbudpuffa said:
Looks amazing. How tall is she?

id have to say about 20-24 inches, shes about as tall as my lowryders were when they finished but with alot more nodes.

filled up a water bottle with some nutes and superthrive and went to check on the plant today and i have to say she is growing nicely:D. have been thinking about tieiing her down but forgot the string again today. heres some pics.

0823081031.jpg

0823081031a.jpg

0823081032.jpg

its been 2 weeks since the start of flowering and the plant doesn't seem so have any problems so far. hopefully the plant will finish before the first frost but it will be close. heres some pics from today.

0830081310.jpg

0830081311.jpg

0830081311a.jpg

went out a little earlier this week but it will be 3 weeks since the start of flowering tomarrow. anyways i started giving the WW 3/4 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in .5 liters of water every week with 4 or 5 drops of superthrive, and haven't burnt her yet so thinking of continueing this until the 6th week. any comments on this? not sure if that many people have grown WW outside in the ground. anyways she seemd to be doing good so far, the buds in the center and bottom of the plant are already bigger than the lowryders, so i can't wait to see how the main cola looks when its finished.

0905081150.jpg

0905081151.jpg

0905081151a.jpg

well its the 4th week of flowering today, and i was prepared for the worst. it has rained much of the week nonstop and was ready to see mold on the buds. so i brought with me SAFER spay which has .4% sulfur in it to kill fungus but to my surprise the plant didn't seem to have any problems and looked very green(except the bottom leaves which were yellow from over watering maybe?), and to top it off i also saw a large number of triches all over the bud and even on the larger trim leaves. heres some pics.

0912081749.jpg

0912081749a.jpg

Looking good buddy hopefully you get to the harvest without any problems. :eek:

Sounds like your just cruisin along man. Nice job. Good luck with the rest of that grow. Now I'm gonna check out those LR's you got...

Latest posts

Back