My Babies are Born!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amish

Reaction score
3 day to Sprout from there grave.

Got the New Grow Hut almost built ( more pictures to come)

Look Mac's are good for some thing ........... I got 2 huge servers that i gutted to make 2 decent rooms so around 46 days i should have me some flowers I hope

I need to resize the pictures sorry ....

amish said:
3 day to Sprout from there grave.

Got the New Grow Hut almost built ( more pictures to come)

Look Mac's are good for some thing ........... I got 2 huge servers that i gutted to make 2 decent rooms so around 46 days i should have me some flowers I hope

I need to resize the pictures sorry ....
Congrats on the babies mang. Pictures mang, we want pictures. ;)

Some Pictures i will post more later i got 1 with a tone of veg and in a few days i am going to start the 12/12
003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

H.jpg

J.jpg

SO SWEET.jpg

wow them babies are reaching for the light, what type of lighting are you using? you might need to add some more lights before flower.

and they dont appear to have alternating nodes yet so they might not be sexually mature just yet.

anyone else??

the one in the box has a screw in flou. i got at home depot the other one has 3 bulbs i just pinched the top of the one in the box.. the other is huge i will get a better picture of it they are a month old and 1 really took off it doubled in size in a few days. i will take some pictures in a few.. they are all bag seeds the one that is kicking is brite green ... and it got growth everywhere...

What i am trying to do it get my way down now i got a 10x10 room i want to turn over to a grown room

How much longer should i leave them in full light. you will see the pictures on the other 1 it got huge 6" leaves on it

the one in the box i am going to cut it up it got root bound i think i got a few other about a foot around the bushy 1

Latest posts

Back