My first grow!!Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bi0phreak420

Reaction score
Wrinkled mylar, I've been told, is NOT a good thing. It has to be flat and straight to be better than white. Your little plants look happy though.

Yeah i have heard its bad and i have heard its good .I just decided to wrinkle it

Well havent heard any suggestions yet so i guess im doing it the right way!!

looking good so far, you got a fan blowing across them? Got a ventilation system for when you flower? Gonna get stinky in there ;)

They are looking nice and green. Tell us more about your grow--what you got going here.....

Wrinkled mylar does not reflect well. Mylar only keeps those great reflective percentages when it is hung strainght without wrinkles. You are better off with flat white walls than wrinkled mylar.

I also would really recommend 1 plant per bucket.

I am thinking of doing SCROG As far as the seeds go im not sure what kind the are a buddy of mine gave them to me .He said they were from pretty good reggie.And yeah i know i should only have 1 plant in the bucket but im limited on room so i just went with it.

More plants do not mean more bud. Yield is pretty much determined by strain and your lighting (with all other conditions for growing being met), regardless of the number of plants you have.

Are these bagseed--I don't know what if means when you say "they were from pretty good reggie".

One of the first rules of growing should be to tell absolutely no one. IMO, more people get busted by telling others than ALL other reasons put together.

They look good. Don't understand nothing hydro but things looking nice ;).

yeah they like to ragg CFLs on here but its cool we still love them!!!!

bi0phreak420 said:
yeah they like to ragg CFLs on here but its cool we still love them!!!!

I don't see any "ragging" here, maybe a little light envy though. lol:p

kiksroks said:
I don't see any "ragging" here, maybe a little light envy though. lol:p

Hope thats envy from BigO and not other posters/HID growers.

nouvellechef said:
Your always negative in your posts. Not ragging. You want real results? Switch to real lights. That simple.

Midnight Toker, How are you judging better results or killer yields with CFL's? You must of not been doing something right, if your really saying you get better results with CFL's. You switched from HID?

I hate to bust your bubble there chef but it seems to me that his CFLS are growing some nice pink buds....Do you have any pink buds to show??

bi0phreak420 said:
I hate to bust your bubble there chef but it seems to me that his CFLS are growing some nice pink buds....Do you have any pink buds to show??

Not sure about "pink". But the nice part I think I can manage? You want pics?

Latest posts

Back