My first grow!!Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl;..:rofl:...:rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
that entire plant doesn't have 3 grams of bud on it... THAT is my point.. but you should look into stronger cord to support all that weight.. :p
"boy?"... I was growing better pot than that under flo' tubes, while you were still crapping your diaper..boy!...

Hick said:
:rofl;..:rofl:...:rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
that entire plant doesn't have 3 grams of bud on it... THAT is my point.. but you should look into stronger cord to support all that weight.. :p
"boy?"... I was growing better pot than that under flo' tubes, while you were still crapping your diaper..boy!...

WOW your old age is catching up with you there is way more than 3 grams of weed idiot:stuff-1125699181_i_:stuff-1125699181_i_

bi0phreak420 said:
WOW your old age is catching up with you there is way more than 3 grams of weed idiot:stuff-1125699181_i_:stuff-1125699181_i_
ONLY if you weigh it wet, roots, leaves, hydrotron and all!.. :)

bi0phreak420 said:
ok lady HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PURCHASE AND HID LIGHT..THATS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SEE YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SO EVER SO LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU..

1 PACK OF 6 CFLS COST 8.00 TO PURCHASE FROM WAL-MART

1 HID LIGHT COSTS ABOUT 150.00 TO 200.00 DOLLARS TO PURCHASE FROM E-GAY ( THATS FOR BALLAST REFLECTOR AND BULB) INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT..

MY ELECTRIC BILL IS 70 DOLLARS A MONTH (FOR MY WHOLE HOUSE)

:goodposting::goodposting::goodposting:
DID YOU GET ALL OF THAT I PUT IT IN CAPS SO YOU COULD READ IT OK...LOL

The caps just show what a child you are. Congratulating yourself on a "Good Posting" is simply laughable. And you are the one who does not have a clue. Does it make you feel better to call someone an idiot?

I built a dual 150W HPS for under $20.00 I have a 400W MH that I purchased for $15.00. What did your reflectors, sockets, and cords cost? You need more than just bulbs.

And I always hate to tell someone this, but your buds are sad--thin, whispy, airy with no substance.

I could be wrong.. I was once.. :p...
maybe another grower here with more than two months of experience can chime in and verify my suspicion... someone who has actually seen a plant with more than a joint on it... :p

Crazy. Hick. Clean it up and let OP post up about his results. If hes happy, I'm happy.

Jan 29 2011 he posted "Noob first time grower"

he sure became an expert pretty quick.

nouvellechef said:
Crazy. Hick. Clean it up and let OP post up about his results. If hes happy, I'm happy.
his journal seems an appropriate destination:D

Wow!!! HEMP and CHEF!!! doesn't bio remind you of me when i first came here? So damn funny! As i read this whole thing i kept thinking to myself... Wow... This was me a year ago... Bio, I too thought i knew everything, and i too was a smart A, But you seriously HAVE NO DAMN CLUE!!!! It's funny because i'll never forget sittin in my chair lookin at my harvest saying these guys dunno whats up. And then someone said to me "one day, ull look back on this thread, and think to yourself... WOW! i really DIDN'T know what the hell i was talking about" And it took me a year to realize he (and everyone els at the time) was 100 percent correct. And yet, i stil have SOOOOOO long to go and sooo much more to learn. So whats that say about you? You have a long long way to go bio, my best wishes ;) oh and by the way, Hick, Chef, and hemp, have been the biggest help to me since day 1. I can't even believe you feel that you have balls enough to say anything derogatory about them, or anyone els for that matter (since you obviously don't know crap!!!) But, you owe them an appology, all you done is talk crap when you got PRO's who are even wasting their time trying to help you. STEP YO GAME UP! Cause they are your gods! AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!

I must admit, I used to be a cfl know it all too..I was sadly mistaken and was man enough to listen to what I was being told. I then got my hands on a 400 watter and would never try to grow with just cfl's again.It is not only inefficient but they put off way more heat than my 400 ever thought of.Looking back at it now, it probably cost me more for all the connectors,sockets, bulbs and wires than it would have for a whole Hid setup.Not to mention the buds are way more sticky and dense and my yield doubled. I still use them to supplement but that is only because I have them kicking around and I haven't been able to afford a second hid. You can think whatever you like BIO. But you are on your first grow and you and your buddy have tons to learn. Hick, THG, and Nouvellechef are all experienced green thumbs and very respectable folks around here.They sure as hell didn't gain that respect acting like you. Your lucky that they even bother to try to show you the light anymore. I have seen a couple posts here that you show such a lack of respect for yourself and your peers that it is sickening. If you don't like the answers you get here then simply move on. You obviously are not one to take constructive criticism or the truth. No one is picking on you, they are simply trying to help you grow the stinkiest dankiest buds possible. There is so much info here you are nuts not to take advantage of it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink..

Hick said:
you are wrong.. your numbers don't do anything, BUT ..prove my point. As does your CAPS ...:rofl:...
How is comparing the cost of 136 watts of cfl to 400 watts of HID a fair comparison?..
You could also say that a Kia cost less than a Ferrari, but is it a fair comparison?

Heh :) Wait a sec. Alot of you here at MP have been preaching the " Watt for Watt, and Lumen for Lumen" thing forever... That sounds exactly like you are comparing 136W of CFl to 400W of HID. Why are you saying its not a fair comparison now ??

Sixx said:
Heh :) Wait a sec. Alot of you here at MP have been preaching the " Watt for Watt, and Lumen for Lumen" thing forever... That sounds exactly like you are comparing 136W of CFl to 400W of HID. Why are you saying its not a fair comparison now ??
Yeah they compare watt for watt as in 400 watts of cfl, compared to 400 watts of hid. That would include cost for initial purchase,temperatures,monthly electric costs, yield and bud quality.Cfl's just aren't as good as a HID. Cfl's will do the job, just not efficiently. Its not hard to figure out if you do some simple math.How old are you kids anyway?If you have seen all this "preaching" going on forever and you still haven't got a clue you obviously have a very simple mind and shouldn't be getting stoned anyway.

frankcos said:
Yeah they compare watt for watt as in 400 watts of cfl, compared to 400 watts of hid. That would include cost for initial purchase,temperatures,monthly electric costs, yield and bud quality.Cfl's just aren't as good as a HID. Cfl's will do the job, just not efficiently. Its not hard to figure out if you do some simple math.How old are you kids anyway?If you have seen all this "preaching" going on forever and you still haven't got a clue you obviously have a very simple mind and shouldn't be getting stoned anyway.
Ugh ! Yes I know... But honestly...show me one thread anywhere on this forum, or any other forum for that matter of one grower who uses enough CFLs to equal the Lumens of a 400W HID... That is just not realistic...No CFL grower uses that many CFLs. The comparison of Watt/Watt and lumen/Lumen was fair when it served their purpose... Now that it serves our purpose its suddenly not fair ??/
And why do you assume Im a kid, and have a simple mind... that just a "poxy" statement.... LOL I love that word now.
The OP (an experienced grower ) posted some pretty awesome, and probably pretty rare pics. and on the first page he gets questioned about his CFLs, and why hes not using HID. I bet if he had an HID hanging there no one would have said anything other than commenting on his pics. Hell...Someone even said "just dont argue about your CFLs". Really ???
Hell Im almost afraid to post any more pics here...It always turns into the same thing People saying "You wont get crap for yield" with CFLs... "CFLs are a joke" And then when I stand up and argue my methods Im suddenly deemed an idiot, or a simple minded kid. My very first grow ever I grew 2 plants maybe 2 1/2 feet tall give or take a few inches, using 8 26W CFLs...Of the wrong spectrum to boot (2700K) and pulled over a QP of some quality bud...Whats wrong with that ?

dman1234 said:
156 watts of CFL's LOL,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :chuck:

Whats so funny ? Seriously ? Why do you LOL at 156W of CFLs ??

Latest posts

Back