My first Indoor grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bob sorry to hear about the males but look on the bright side u got some females just think if all u had was them males that would be way worse good thing u planted more than them plus u gotta think it seems like u got more females out of the bunch than males ,at any rate good luck and happy growin

Beautiful set-up bro! Good luck on the rest of you're grow!!

So here i end this thread. I lost my internet and spent some time in the hospital. I came out with some VERY good smoke in my opinion. Everyone raved about it. Sweet smell and amazing taste. I yielded only 4 1/2 oz. but it was well worth it. I just bought a 1000w HPS. I claimed 10 clones off of the plants b4 harvest but my dog got a hold of 8 of them. 2 are currently in the room. I stripped down the foil and will be putting up some Mylar. So on to my next thread... thank you for all who helped with this grow! Cheers!

welcome back CB, sry to hear bout all the mishaps , all be watching the next one! pullin up a chair

GG

Latest posts

Back