my girlfriend finally smokes pot now!! YESSS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
the good news... my lady finally told me she has been thinking about smoke some.. and she knew I have some and I got some right here.. lol...

even since she do not want any pots around her.. until then few days ago.. she said let me try this pipe.. I said sweet.. go ahead.. experience that.. she took some puff.. cough cough.. she asked me whats the "blunt" is like? I grind so hard ran to the store..

got purple haze wraps!! 2 pack in one package!! rolled her a blunt.. I named this blunt for her.. .made her wonder.. I called that blunt "the blunt you shld have smoked it long time ago!"

the blunt look so great nice shaft pretty tunnel perfect for "shot" (giving someone a blow on the heat end though to the mouthpiece)... she took some puff.. I told her.. let do shots.. I showed her the shots.. she was KO after that.. it was sweet ! she told me she realized she did wish she tried it long time ago... I said welcome!!...to our world .... I shows her more respects than before.. gettign what she want.. she asked for some bowls. . I serves to her real quick.. she is getting hang of that! so sweet! man!..:D.. I feel better considering I'm lucky guy again..

PAPABEACH!!! Holy hell man, good to see you still around! I still am not sure what I just read though, but it seems good.

its great..then you realize 2 smokers go through 2 x as much smoke..lol

seriously though happy toking with your lady..nothing like bonding over a smoke.

Well, this must be why you haven't been around much bro...:hubba:

You've corrupted her... Now her parents are REALLY going to hate you... lol... :p

cadlakmike1 said:
PAPABEACH!!! Holy hell man, good to see you still around! I still am not sure what I just read though, but it seems good.
i second that...lmao ! whats up papa !!!!!!!i'm out and still doin' the thing:D

Long time no see Papa. Glad to see ya back.

I love your writing style- it paints such a great visual picture.

Mine I got to smoke too- more and more all the time. She kept refusing saying it always makes her sleepy. I finally was able to have her try more stimulating pot and she does love it, but she'd still rather drink a few beers. She looks much sexier hitting a pipe than tipping a can of Busch Light, lol.

Welcome back, papa :). Is she going to get her own pocket pipe/hitter for Christmas?

papabeach1 said:
the good news... my lady finally told me she has been thinking about smoke some.. and she knew I have some and I got some right here.. lol...

even since she do not want any pots around her.. until then few days ago.. she said let me try this pipe.. I said sweet.. go ahead.. experience that.. she took some puff.. cough cough.. she asked me whats the "blunt" is like? I grind so hard ran to the store..

got purple haze wraps!! 2 pack in one package!! rolled her a blunt.. I named this blunt for her.. .made her wonder.. I called that blunt "the blunt you shld have smoked it long time ago!"

the blunt look so great nice shaft pretty tunnel perfect for "shot" (giving someone a blow on the heat end though to the mouthpiece)... she took some puff.. I told her.. let do shots.. I showed her the shots.. she was KO after that.. it was sweet ! she told me she realized she did wish she tried it long time ago... I said welcome!!...to our world .... I shows her more respects than before.. gettign what she want.. she asked for some bowls. . I serves to her real quick.. she is getting hang of that! so sweet! man!..:D.. I feel better considering I'm lucky guy again..
Be careful 4 what U ask 4

Great to hear your lady and you are still together! What fine news bout her taking up the pipe. Welcome back!

Good to hear Papa. Ever since I had the pleasure of procuring some Red Dragon, my wife has started smoking with me. She NEVER used to smoke with me. I think she just really likes that particular strain.

Anyhow, yea, its nice to smoke with your partner eh?

Cheers!

papabeach1 said:
she said let me try this pipe..

I said sweet..

go ahead..

experience that..

I grind so hard..

nice shaft

pretty tunnel

perfect for "shot"

(giving someone a blow on the heat end though to the mouthpiece)...

she took some puff..

I told her..

let do shots..

I showed her the shots..

she was KO after that..

it was sweet !

she told me she realized she did wish she tried it long time ago...

I said welcome!!...

I serves to her real quick..

she is getting hang of that!

so sweet! man!..

:peace:

I remember when my wife started to smoke and it was on new years eve 1995 when I had my last part of the plant left (Skunk) that I grew and she was getting massive headache and she took a few tokes and wammo her head ache went away and she was Hooked on the Best High.

Hey Papa,
Glad to hear from ya!!
Well, I guess you will be growing for two now-lol
:)
Peace.

Gb

yessss sweeeett.. she has been watching me years what I has been doing.. she realized we are better off growing.. I showed her the difference of what I do.. I flushes my harvests prior 1 to 2 week before cut em off to remove the nutes.. compares of what we gets from my cousins and her cousins.. which they get it from dealers.. mmwahh..

Latest posts

Back