My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I'm such an idiot. I somehow read 45 days into flower and looking forward to signs of sex. I was like WOW, you have serious light leaks if they have been flowering for a month and a half and they still haven't even sexed. lol.

If you want them to sex, switch them over to 12/12.

Thanks after all this effort and time i hope its a she..

no sign of sex yet..4day 12-12...geting big tho..

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

I have a plant about that size.. maybe a bit bigger.. that im thinking about putting into flower.. but it doesnt have alternating nodes yet.... about how tall is that baby??

yea those are looking nice one year i am going to start indoor

on some of the branches it does..its about 10" tall....yeah dude indoors kool

correct me if im wrong but, isnt a sign of a female plant the "bushyness" ?? i cant tell sex yet but i can smell..i dont know...another ? is can i make this plant a hermi if its a male..i remember reading about it like cut it half way down or something like that...???

Thanks...woould you guys happen to know from the looks of it the strain she is from the looks..

Yeah bud congrats on ya baby gurl she looks beautiful nice n bushy alright keep it up

i need to know where i can take clones from her...help...

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

Start at the bottom. They root faster. Try to get at least 6 inches. Looking great.

man can i clone when theres a bud on the leaft...i saw this on one post..im kinda scard of cutin it rite now

Latest posts

Back