My hindu kush grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.GREENIE

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals ive just recieved my hindu kush seeds:banana: so i will like you guys to take me on this long road of growing my first "good" strain every thing else ive grown has been bagseed so heres wat ive got:

Equipment:

2x cfls 35w 1700lms each
10x hindu kush seeds(i will only be planting 1 to see how i do)
3fx3f space
walls lined with foil
1x 500ml pot
fox farm soil
pot plant nutes
a cpu fan ( if i need it)

and thats pretty much it guys i wud have posted pics but i dunno how and i will be gettin a usb cable for my camara tomorrow if you guys tell me how to post pics i will do it right away so tell me way u guys tink im a beginner so all your help wud be needed

:cop:i hate pigs:cop:

just scan em up and put em here in the forum there nothing to it dude...

and id appreciate if you can mention your seedbank ....
:)

My seedbank was buydutchseeds.com and can someone please tell in detail how to post pictures i know it may be easy but i dono how :mad: my seeds are still in germination (paper towel method) and they have almost cracked so ill keep you guys posted

you guys realy gotto help me please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to get you past your problems with posting pictures is to meet someone in the chat room and have them walk you through it while you're online.

Set a time you'll be there and someone will come in to help if at all possible.

I deleted the ones that were messed up.

thats one of the urls for one of my pics i dono if that could help anypne to try post the pic

... That is not a url. That is the location of the image on your hard drive.

You need to attach the image using the browse button. Make sure it under 1000 x 800 and it should work like a charm.

Okay i figured it out.......

the pic of my 2 pots and my grow box that i made in my garage it is 3fx3f and my two cfls that r 1700 lms so guys please tell me wat you tink and can somone give me some green mojo:D

tmpphpjSaAjk.jpg tmpphpO1Z7eM.jpg

hate yo b the one to tell you but you need more light!!! other than that good luck

and my grow box tomorrow i will take a pic of the soil im using

light.jpg

hey thanks man illtru do that and do you know wat lights i can use that create alot of lms but arnt expensive and do you know howmuch they are thanks for the help keep posting

PEACE:peace:

Wal mart has some 6k lumen bulbs for like 20 bucks or some 2700 watt cfls for 8ish.

thanks man but the problem is that the country i live in there is no k-mart so could you post a pic of wat they look like so maybe they sell it where i live

Latest posts

Back